Official Video Game Thread

BigRog

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hell, I've been stuck on the sniper drop pickup point (Flashback) for a while now.

haha lmao... i was stuck on that level for 3 months, no joke. me and my sister's boy friend finially found the best strategy and i did it that night. i started campaign on veteran straight off the bat so i havent beaten the game yet. im on like the last mission where you are timed to get to the place to stop the nukes from landing or w/e. and ive been on it for about 1 or 2 months so i havent beaten the game yet... and it really really pisses me off.

haha lmao... i was stuck on that level for 3 months, no joke. me and my sister's boy friend finially found the best strategy and i did it that night. i started campaign on veteran straight off the bat so i havent beaten the game yet. im on like the last mission where you are timed to get to the place to stop the nukes from landing or w/e. and ive been on it for about 1 or 2 months so i havent beaten the game yet... and it really really **** me off.

the last mission is all about getting the checkpoints. The only one I have left is the damn mile high one. I move too slow everytime.

I hid behind the forked tree as one of the strategies tells you to do. Worked like a charm. Also, Im now a member of the Mile High Club haha

I layed out some claymores around the right side of the ferris well and processed to lay down near the other dude (sorry forgot who it is) and i covered the flanks while he covered the front. This worked very well for me.

Archived