Official Video Game Thread

BigRog

ok i finally go tmy xbox back cuz its been broken since december 27th now im ready to school som ekids in NBA 2K8 if oyu play it or Call of 4. I know i have like 3 of you on my friends list all i remember is RamsFan. If you want my gamertag its JeaniusLVL and if theres a time all you decide to play then message me if im on xbl.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kazmir, you idiot, Roger didn't say anything racist last night, It's called a sense of humor. I did not hear a SINGLE racist remark last night, he was just bagging on you because you were annoying as hell.

and you kept going on about a G.P.A and saying how you are more intelligent then everyone in the room.

STILL NO 2K8 DEMO!!! THIS SUCKS.

Meanwhile I picked up NBA 2K8 and I am really bad at it, I only score in the range of 30 points per half. And It's hard to play defence, you got any pointers brooklynnets24?

Use the left trigger to lock on to a player when you play defense

So true, why can't we just get into a party, discuss the game rules, and play? Insted everyone makes fun of each other

I don't even wear a headset anymore. Mostly because I everytime I get online I get blasted with Ohio State insults. haha. Good thing I don't mention Im a Browns and Cubs fan. I usually wear headphones and have the voice set to speaker so I can hear everyone else be racist, immature, and otherwise retarded.

More than once.

I would also like an apology for slandering me, by calling me racist. An apology for the "****" remark would be nice also but I understand if admitting that you where wrong twice in one day is too much to handle.

Sorry and sorry. How about next time I get respected when we play? Is that too much to ask?

STILL NO 2K8 DEMO!!! THIS SUCKS.

Meanwhile I picked up NBA 2K8 and I am really bad at it, I only score in the range of 30 points per half. And It's hard to play defence, you got any pointers brooklynnets24?

I think you'll see the DEMO about the same time as last year. 4 or 5 days before release of the actual game.

The game is scheduled for March 3rd. In my opinion, no one here should buy the game until they have read reviews that they trust 100%

No way could I have a grudge against you without even knowing you.

back on topic of Video Games, Has anyone played Frontline Fuels of War MP Demo. It is sick in the fact that you can control a remote control car and helicopter that you can blow up on people and you can also control a remote helicopter that fires projectiles at people.

No way could I have a grudge against you without even knowing you.

back on topic of Video Games, Has anyone played Frontline Fuels of War MP Demo. It is sick in the fact that you can control a remote control car and helicopter that you can blow up on people and you can also control a remote helicopter that fires projectiles at people.

hmm...you accept my apologies and respect me and i will respect you?

Archived