Site Upgrade Info

Trues

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone wants to help test a new site theme, go to your account/my preferences/ and choose the "TCD_StyleSwi tch" theme. This theme allows on the fly style (color) changes. Please be aware, this is a WIP. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

I'm testing the new style. It's not bad, I defenitely like the banner HCL suggested, the little color theme switcher is convenient. A couple things: first, I noticed that on some quotes, when the quote gets really long, at least on firefox, it turns into a seperate scrolling section, with a scroll bar. I've never seen this before on any other theme. Also, the page buttons look kind of weird and a bit clumsy, in a way. And, finally, I just noticed some things on the top bar are a bit redundant - to get to the forums, you have to put your mouse under the "forums" category, then click the other forums buttons below it. I assume you'll be rearranging the entire thing so it's more convenient. I liked it like it was in the theme before, organization wise. Overall though, looks pretty cool.

Archived