Site Upgrade Info

Trues

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the new layout. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the white/gray borders, it makes to light. Maybe a a darker gray border. But all and all I think it's great. I like the new quote box, a lot better than the old one. Also, the drop down menus on top looks great.

Nice job Trues!!

EDIT: Maybe a home link next to community box will make it easier to get the users back to the home page.

I'm going to be working in the old layout when I can. This is just temp until I can get everything working.

This is just one person's opinion but I would much rather have you keep this layout and make updates here and there rather than go back to the old design.

...EDIT: Maybe a home link next to community box will make it easier to get the users back to the home page.

There is a home link right below drop-down menus but I agree - I think it would be better if the Home link were on the same row as community, members options, forums, etc...

Trues the bold, italics, underline, and the align options dont work

If you click one of bold, italics or underline you get [][/].

If you want to align the text you only get [align=][/align]

Wonder if it can be fixed, I like the new layout :)

First of all, I'd like to apologize for the extended down time. I didn't anticipate the upgrade taking quite this long. I'm still not done completely but I wanted to at least get the site back up and running. Things should be functioning ok for the most part but there will be some glitches along the way. I'll be working hard to get everything back in order as soon as possible. This was a much needed upgrade for security reasons among many.

Please use this thread to post any suggestions or problems you may be experiencing.

Thanks for your continued patience and support.

It's bad..

I don't like it.

But smilie is good :)

I'm having some difficulties adding an upload - the page sits there like my file is uploading, but when the file is done, it's not showing up.

...or am I just having some sort of mental lapse about how the upload process works? 'Cause that's entirely possible.

On the whole, I like the look of the new site, BTW.

Archived