MVP '99

MetsReyes777

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, as of right now I'm working on portraits. I figure I'll do the NL, and somebody else can do the AL? We'll have to cropw their faces and then place a background, like the Total Classics team did. I have the D-Backs, Cardinals done, and the Barves are almost complete.

Who will do the AL?

here's an idea, borgi, since were having a hard time finding these exact 25 man rosters, on this site here......

http://www.baseball-almanac.com/teamstats/...hp?y=1999&t=CHN

using the cubs as an example, if you scroll all the way down you'll see most games played by, with an accurate roster like this...

1999 Chicago Cubs

Most Games by Position

C Benito Santiago (107)

1B Mark Grace (160)

2B Mickey Morandini (132)

3B Gary Gaetti (81)

SS Jose Hernandez (92)

LF Henry Rodriguez (123)

CF Lance Johnson (91)

RF Sammy Sosa (146)

DH Glenallen Hill (4)

SP Kyle Farnsworth

SP Jon Lieber

SP Terry Mulholland

SP Kevin Tapani

SP Steve Trachsel

RP Rick Aguilera

RP Rod Beck

RP Felix Heredia

RP Rodney Myers

RP Scott Sanders

RP Dan Serafini

CL Terry Adams

now even tho some of those names or guys rather might have played every single night, for the most part they played every game, they also give the opening day starters.

so my question is how about we take the opening day starting players, and the most played players for the line ups and use that as a base for the line ups, then the other players mark them as needed on the bench or minor lg teams?

1999 Chicago Cubs

Opening Day Starters

Gary Gaetti

Mark Grace

Jose Hernandez

Lance Johnson

Mickey Morandini

Henry Rodriguez

Benito Santiago

Sammy Sosa

Steve Trachsel

hardcore very nice work on that nbc board, that is the scoreboard that should be used for this mod, being that was nbc carried it always channel 3, i think trues actualy already did this scoreboard, for a guy that had started an 88 mod, like this, true's might let us use that 1 being that there were both pretty similar.

as for stad art i have a fe wpics, is there a certain way to look up high rez shots, ive tryed 1024x1050, high resoution, but i never get those kind of images?

Have you guys thought of a possible soundtrack?

man i dont know y i just posted alot of info and it didn tget posted but bascally in a nut shell the baseball almanac site gives you the starting line ups as they were in 1999, you just gotta scroll down to the bottom of the page. as for music i agree allstar def, has to be in there.

edit...

heres another music list top 100

http://www.musicoutfitters.com/topsongs/1999.htm

For some reason the CTS is still not showing up and I made this one from scratch. The index is perfect. I don't get it. I don't care anymore either. The License CTS is fine I guess

I found out what was wrong. You are missing an alpha image on the license screen.

Archived