MVP '99

MetsReyes777

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got it metreyes, thanks Jim and redsox. To redsox, i am sending some down to minors but also deleting some, just because this isnt including minors too. THat would take wayyyy to much research.

So, are you guys going to fill the minor leagues with fictional players? My suggestion would be to include the minors as well. I haven't done any research on it yet, but I think getting the minor league information for the 99 season shouldn't be that hard to do.

If you guys don't want to do that, then you could probably move those excess players from MLB down to AAA and not delete any players. That way, if anyone would want to play a dynasty, he/she wouldn't have to call up fictional players if someone gets injured. Makes it for a more realistic game play.

Yeha, I agree with redsox, I definitely think we should have minors. We want to make this mod as good as possible. Borgi, we'll just get more people to help us with the minors. There's no need to rush this mod out for release, like Windows Vista. LOL.

very good points, and will do

here is the attached sox roster file, let me know what you think of the ratings thus far

To import it you open mvpedit, and select import, then team and then the file here

thanks hflr, we sure could use you and your experience! Well i appreciate the supporting comments

I'd like to help but we are working on the stadiums of the caribe mod and in the player/stadium audios, also the off-season has a lot of trades compared to the MLB off-season the uniforms change each year for some teams, you know but again thanks for the invitation :)

I'd like to help but we are working on the stadiums of the caribe mod and in the player/stadium audios, also the off-season has a lot of trades compared to the MLB off-season the uniforms change each year for some teams, you know but again thanks for the invitation :)

if this mod is anything like yours i will be very proud of all who helped

same to you jim

very good points, and will do

here is the attached sox roster file, let me know what you think of the ratings thus far

To import it you open mvpedit, and select import, then team and then the file here

Did you globally edit the ratings using Don's thread as a base or did you just keep them as they were when you imported the rosters? Also, your bullpen and the lineups are not complete.

Now I have all 30 MLB Team name audio and 24 AAA Team Names audio. A few teams, FLA's Calgary Cannons, OAK's Vancouver Canadians, ANA's Edmonton Trappers are IMPOSSIBLE. I'll see what I can do with SD's Las Vegas STARS, MIN's Salt Lake BUZZ and I know I can make LA's Albuquerque Dukes. So 25 guaranteed AAA team name audio.

Archived