Can we have some kind of rule on how big SIGS can be

Guest Mindwarped

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and yet it was just you KC who talked over at HH2004.net about not taking things so seriously over an internet message board???

listen to yourself..........getting all worked up over the size of people's sigs on an internet message board, I'm sure there are greater tragedies in the world.....

he needs more than maturity

as I just posed in the other thread, he posted a screenshot of what it looks like on his PC

the guy needs to get with the program and first of all increase his screen resolution in control panel, that would make a huge difference, and stop running at such a low setting that no one runs at anymore.

2nd of all he needs to trash his 56K dial up modem and get out of the stone age and get high speed, maybe then he wouldn't complain about file size.

okay this is my totally unbiased opinion;

you all need to cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

i know it sounds a bit fruity, but it pertains to all of. mindwarped had a legitimate complaint, which he botched up by making a ten page sig. containing nothing, maverick for fighting back, just chill out, he's trying to get your goat.

and timay, you need to shut up lol. this ain't your battle!

Guest Mindwarped

well the dimensions of my sig are 425x460

yours are 10 times that...........can anyone here say "[naughty word]"?

4 pictures

1x30,000 each

but your is 500k

all of mine together is 16k

like I said before, let me repeat this so it sinks in, I will not cater to people who refuse to get up to speed with technology, I will not cater to 56K dial up people, just the way it is.

It is not my fault that people won't spend the money to get high speed internet like I do.

Archived