Can we have some kind of rule on how big SIGS can be

Guest Mindwarped

Furthermore, Mindwarped made this a public example, he wasn't man enough to handle it through PM, so we all just went along with his way of handling things.

He wanted it to private in order to embarrass the individuals with somewhat large sigs, which in the end, he just made himself look more like an ***.

he starts the sexuality crap, and then comes back with his statement, "well I'm just a 27 year old single father"

well then why the hell did you act all high and mighty a couple of posts before?

why the hell do you act all high and mighty about living away from home as if its that big of a freakin deal?

so what if some of us still live at home, it's not un common to live at home until after you're through with college as I will be in 2 years, actually 1 and a half.

you act all high and mighty, and then when someone comes back and matches you blow for blow, you can't take the heat, then you should of stayed out of the kitchen.

So you do still live at home it was just a lucky guess.

high and mighty?

think again.

Why should it go through PM, I wanted the Admins to put a limit on Sigs? how will talking to you in PM's do that?

but at least we have learns the TRUES will be putting a limit on SIGS at some point so who is your daddy

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do me a favor and fu** off Krawitham/mindwarped whoever the hell you are.

I for one am already tired of your bull sh** around here and I've only been here a week.

There are others that are tired of your bull sh** as well.

you start political flame wars about George Bush and republicans and stereotype us all just because we support Bush.

and yes you do act high and mighty, let me ask you something, at what age did you move out of your house with your parents.

actually what may be a better question is why the hell are you a SINGLE father, what your girl friend/wife get sick and tired of your bull sh**, like we do, and left you ?

but at least we have learns the TRUES will be putting a limit on SIGS at some point so who is your daddy

And that right there is the most important statement of this entire debate you guys are having. If Trues decides to put a limit on everyone's sigs in here, it won't be a bad adjustment to make. He's the one that will do this. Not me or anyone else. He runs the place.

I would be a little more careful with your choice of words if I were you Maverick. Yeah, Mindwarped does get some peoples goat every now and then, but who doesnt? Its how you handle it that matters. Also, Mindwarped is a very helpful member of this board overall, it didnt take me long to find that out.

I only have one suggestion for Trues or whoever else is in charge here. Eliminate sig pics. I'm pretty sure most messageboards have an option for that in the control panel, just disable the [ img ] tag in sigs. While I don't neccesarily agree with carter that a sig on a forum should be used solely for contact information, I do agree that all these huge sig pics on here are pretty retarded. If you want to express yourself, do it in text. Theres a lot more ways to express yourself than a giant ugly image. Personally I put links to websites I feel are very good. Most other forums I usually put lyrics to a song in my sig. It comes across as very neat and doesn't clutter up the page. I usually find that is easy to read and easy to skip over, and doesn't draw attention away from what I have said. I think that is one of the most important things here, don't we all come here to converse with others? Isn't the point to mainly read what they have typed, not the 2 huge pics of a crappy actor and some actress. Or a crappy rapper. Or whatever else people like to stick in there. So, either eliminate sig pics all together or create a size restriction on the images. It'll vastly decrease load times, decrease the amount of unneccesary clutter, and just make each thread easier to read. The only downside is the people who can't express themselves with text will have to find a way to.

Also, if you don't like my idea, could you at least attempt to get rid of the sig pics in the mod forums? They are not needed there at all.

actually what may be a better question is why the hell are you a SINGLE father, what your girl friend/wife get sick and tired of your bull sh**, like we do, and left you ?

okay you lost my support on that one you cocky little jerk. who the hell are you to question someones personal life? maybe something happened to his wife. that's a step over the goddamn boundary. you can't go into personal sh!t like that, it's not right. i've actually chosen not to take sides in this debate but when i saw that, that was out line. you are no body to question this guy about his life. maybe his wife did leave him. maybe, god forbid, something happened to her. you need to learn when to stop and that you are not above anybody. personal matters like that are not up to you to judge.

okay you lost my support on that one you cocky little jerk. who the hell are you to question someones personal life? maybe something happened to his wife. that's a step over the goddamn boundary. you can't go into personal sh!t like that, it's not right. i've actually chosen not to take sides in this debate but when i saw that, that was out line. you are no body to question this guy about his life. maybe his wife did leave him. maybe, god forbid, something happened to her. you need to learn when to stop and that you are not above anybody. personal matters like that are not up to you to judge.

cocky little jerk?????

do we forget that he started this sh** about our personal lives, I can take you back to his quote of "despite what your girl friend says Maverick size DOES matter"

hey he drug my personal life with my girl friend into all of this, all I'm doing is matching blow for blow, onbviously he couldn't handle the blow in return then he should of never pulled the first punch.

cocky little jerk?????

do we forget that he started this sh** about our personal lives, I can take you back to his quote of "despite what your girl friend says Maverick size DOES matter"

hey he drug my personal life with my girl friend into all of this, all I'm doing is matching blow for blow, onbviously he couldn't handle the blow in return then he should of never pulled the first punch.

okay a girlfriend and a wife is totally different. you need to stop and think; do you know what happened to his wife? NO. stop now before you get yourself in deep trouble.

and you lost my support completely.

Listen you guys, this first started out about the size of people's sigs. There's no need to have hard feeling toward each other because of that.

hey there's no hard feelings on my end, at least not toward Bambino, if he wants to get pissed at me now over this, that's his decision, as far as Mindwarped..............well I just flat out don't like the SOB, but not just because of his problem over sigs, but just his whole personality of what I've seen so far.

hard feelings doesn't begin to explain it. i hate when people pry into personal matters. HATE it. so no there will be no more conversing with him, unless he decides to continue this losing battle with me, in which case, i'm not laying down and taking it. but i just won't stoop to whatever level he does.

hard feelings doesn't begin to explain it. i hate when people pry into personal matters. HATE it. so no there will be no more conversing with him, unless he decides to continue this losing battle with me, in which case, i'm not laying down and taking it. but i just won't stoop to whatever level he does.

I wonder you don't hate it as much as I do, that Mindwarped pryed into my personal business with my girl friend......

oh that's right..........you don't think that's the same thing or as serious as having a wife *sarcastic*

it's not. not by any means. i don't care if you're going out with your girlfriend for 10 years. a wife is a marital link under Gods eyes. a girlfriend is hardly that. you don't share your home, your money, your car, your bills, your kids with a girlfriend.

and i don't need YOU to point out sarcasm to ME, i'm not a dunce, so don't get your smart **** comments in with me.

Archived