• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

reasons for sigs:

shows individualism

adds fun factor

gives people who cant make mods the opportunity to show their creativity

lets people show their creativity

defines who a person is or what he likes (i agree should be baseball related)

and it is pretty cool to make a sig and actually see it on a forum, and even cooler to have a person use a sig you created...

probably more reasons...and yes any sig exceeding 400 x 100 is annoying...

okay first of all MAV, shut your damn mouth, i meant replies to this topic that you had to be a big shot in. 178 posts in THIS thread, the one you had to b!tch and moan in, and justify why you have two signatures and ALMOST everyone else has one. you need to think before you pick a fight with me and try and start something up with me. just take a minute and think, you're fvcking with the wrong person, i'll promise you that.

and tim, don't make me email bomb you lol.

so now I'm no longer entitled to my opinion around here in front of you, I'm just supposed to keep quiet, you trying to run this place like a communist dictatorship now?

a place where your opinion rules and anyone who disagrees with you either shuts their mouth or suffers dire consequences from someone like you who makes baseless threats.

all bark, no bite, no its you my friend who does not know who they are messing with, you talk big about e-mailing bombing someone, SON, I'm a computer Science Major at one of the top Universities in the land for that major, my computer skills are far beyond yours, now back down.

so now I'm no longer entitled to my opinion around here in front of you, I'm just supposed to keep quiet, you trying to run this place like a communist dictatorship now?

a place where your opinion rules and anyone who disagrees with you either shuts their mouth or suffers dire consequences from someone like you who makes baseless threats.

all bark, no bite, no its you my friend who does not know who they are messing with, you talk big about e-mailing bombing someone, SON, I'm a computer Science Major at one of the top Universities in the land for that major, my computer skills are far beyond yours, now back down.

WRONG ALERT! You're over the limit.

1. What does your opinion have to do with the FACT that you and three other people had 98% of the posts in this thread.

2. I'll never back down, especially not to you.

3. I'm not making any threats, anything i say is not a threat it's a promise, and you are getting in too far with me.

4. I never said anyone can't disagree with me, open your eyes.

5. Against better judgement you shouldn't have an opinion if you ask me, but unfortunately you do. so i have to "respect" it and i do.

6. The mail bomb was a joke. i've talked to tim for a long while, so it's a joke, cause he sincerely misunderstood, you're just being a *****.

7. I don't run this board dipshit, and i don't act like i do.

you really need to rethink **** before you post. and you can't think you can fvck with my computer? not only is safeguarded for one thing, it's also my dads, who's worked with computers for 25 years, so you can deal with whatever he decides to do. i'm not encouraging you to, but if you think you're king sh!t here, go for it.

1. you don't respect it.

2. you do say people can't have an opinion my making a statement like this "okay first of all MAV, shut your damn mouth" as soon as I disagree with you I have to be the one to as you put it, shut my damn mouth

3. no I'm not getting in far enough with you, it's you who doesn't understand.....

4. actually you do act like you run this board, if it wouldn't of been for me, your *** would of been banned by now had it not been me that svaed it by cooling you down before you told Y4L to fu** off like you were going to.

5. in this day and age, we dont joke about threats or even mail bombs, 9/11 changed all that,. where have you been?

dude i think this is a wrong record. it's not your opinion when it's a proven fact that you and other people posted on this board. i posted what? 3? 4 times? this is why no one wants to argue with you, you have a screw loose in your head that doesn't let you read things properly. either that or your precious computer school doesn't teach you common sense or how to read. i told you to shut your mouth because you had to be a smart **** and act like you had an INKLING of a clue as to waht i was talking about.

the biggest thing;

actually you do act like you run this board, if it wouldn't of been for me, your *** would of been banned by now had it not been me that svaed it by cooling you down before you told Y4L to fu** off like you were going to.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA, WRONG. i saved my own *** by pleading my case in a manner of civility. not cursing, being a jerk, i civily desputed my case. idiot. you saved my ***. don't ever act like i owe you anything you moron, i don't owe you sh!t.

ahh I see, I mean I didn't see any stipulations in that promise of yours, saying "well as long as you are cool, I'll be there for you"

all I saw was "I'll be there for you" no ifs and's or but's

but I can see that's not what you really meant...

Archived