Can we have some kind of rule on how big SIGS can be

Guest Mindwarped

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do you forget that there is a general discussion forum, this site is not all about baseball, this is a community with varying opinions...a place to chat or whatever after school or work...

What's the name of this site? Is it DrPhillPleaseHelpMe.com??? No!! It's MVPmods.com. Don't kid yourself... This is a site about a game, a baseball game. One called MVP Baseball. Sure there is a section called Off-Topic which is space to discuss anything and everything, but the site still only exists as a haven for those who play MVP Baseball.

The problem with your logic is this... Sure you can converse about anything in Off-Topic, but your irrelevant "sigs" do not just appear there. They accompany your comments in any past or future posts.

Again, the question still remains... Why? It has yet to be answered.

Guest Mindwarped

Dude why would you put your real name in your sig. Sad but true most people here downloaded the game and did not buy it, so you are not dealing with the most moral crowd ever

well once again you are WRONG, though it doesn't surprise me, you're batting a thousand tonight of being WRONG

I for one actually bought the game

I'm not saying you but out of the 1,000's that view this board, not many paid money for the game.

You missed the giant threads about everyone begging for a crack once the lefty problem was fixed

What's the name of this site? Is it DrPhillPleaseHelpMe.com??? No!! It's MVPmods.com. Don't kid yourself... This is a site about a game, a baseball game. One called MVP Baseball. Sure there is a section called Off-Topic which is space to discuss anything and everything, but the site still only exists as a haven for those who play MVP Baseball.

The problem with your logic is this... Sure you can converse about anything in Off-Topic, but your irrelevant "sigs" do not just appear there. They accompany your comments in any past or future posts.

Again, the question still remains... Why? It has yet to be answered.

the question has been answered, your just too stupid to comprehend...

Guest Mindwarped

I believe that was a public confession to piracy on mindwarped's part he just made it look like that to cover his as*

WHAT?

could of fooled me, I mean by judging from your avatar, it seems you've probably never actually seen real ones except on an internet site..........we just all thought you were sexually depraved or should I say

sex warped, which in turn makes you mindwarped

could of fooled me, I mean by judging from your avatar, it seems you've probably never actually seen real ones except on an internet site..........we just all thought you were sexually depraved or should I say

more like sexually confused, what would that be, sexfused?

Guest Mindwarped

ok whatever

I'm a 27 year old single father

the question has been answered, your just too stupid to comprehend...

Maybe so, would you mind summarizing the argument for me Timay2k4?

Please remember that it is a way to express oneself and contribute is not a valid response because for the most part the "sigs" out there lack relevance to the theme of this site.

Now lets stop calling them "sigs". Let's call them images because that's all they really are - pointless images attached to every post that one makes.

Maybe so, would you mind summarizing the argument for me Timay2k4?

Please remember that it is a way to express oneself and contribute is not a valid response because for the most part the "sigs" out there lack relevance to the theme of this site.

Now lets stop calling them "sigs". Let's call them images because that's all they really are - pointless images attached to every post that one makes.

now sigs are usually the way you distinguish your self from others, like the image is a mark of who you are and what you stand for...to individualize your self from others...hence a signature...or mark...

My oh my, how this thread has evolved. You know, I've been watching this thread like a fly on the wall. Unseen.

Personally, if a person decides to have a sig, it should be no bigger than 200 pixels and no wider than 450. Anything beyond that is just ridiculous and should be considered wallpaper.

Carter, as much as you want to add your business-like theme into this site, I don't think the people you're arguing with will agree. I mean, the way you look at a signature in a thread or an avatar is completely different than what the person next door sees it.

Now, onto Mindwarped. I'm just assuming you did the sig stuff on purpose just to exploit the fact that there is no sig limit, or to play along with the bloated sigs that have been going around. Sure was quite a friggin laugh once I found out that my IE didn't crash and it was your frickin sig. Don't waste time arguing to people who don't bother listening.

Maverick...tsk tsk tsk. Sometimes I think that you rub people the wrong way (no pun intended), and I feel that you always get picked on, but you're so quick to act childish and go as low as to insult someone's sexuality, as well as insulting their intelligence when the odds are stacked against you. Personally, I think you should, hell, everyone should instead of taking their frustrations out in a thread made by your enemy or whatever, just send them a PM and settle it there.

I mean in real life you don't want to make a scene, and neither should you in a forum where many people be it little kids or immature men visit and post, you know? Do it how you would in real life if you have a problem with somebody, just pull em off to a corner and talk one on one with them (in this case, PM the person and resolve whatever needs to be resolved). And as for your sig, it's always been frickin big in every forum I've been to, why not merge everything into one giant signature.

Tim, I dunno what to tell you man. Somehow you've taken sides here and unfortunately it has gotten you banned. Booger.

Signatures, starting as of Now, should be no bigger than 100 characters. Even though I don't have the power to do so, I will notify Trues.

The size of the sigs people have nowadays are looking like a post in itself.

Sometimes I wonder what provokes people to think they're tough sh!t once their identity is masked by an IP.

FSCK you all.

Until then, take care of yourselves. And each other.

-al.

My oh my, how this thread has evolved. You know, I've been watching this thread like a fly on the wall. Unseen.

Personally, if a person decides to have a sig, it should be no bigger than 200 pixels and no wider than 450. Anything beyond that is just ridiculous and should be considered wallpaper.

Carter, as much as you want to add your business-like theme into this site, I don't think the people you're arguing with will agree. I mean, the way you look at a signature in a thread or an avatar is completely different than what the person next door sees it.

Now, onto Mindwarped. I'm just assuming you did the sig stuff on purpose just to exploit the fact that there is no sig limit, or to play along with the bloated sigs that have been going around. Sure was quite a friggin laugh once I found out that my IE didn't crash and it was your frickin sig. Don't waste time arguing to people who don't bother listening.

Maverick...tsk tsk tsk. Sometimes I think that you rub people the wrong way (no pun intended), and I feel that you always get picked on, but you're so quick to act childish and go as low as to insult someone's sexuality, as well as insulting their intelligence when the odds are stacked against you. Personally, I think you should, hell, everyone should instead of taking their frustrations out in a thread made by your enemy or whatever, just send them a PM and settle it there.

I mean in real life you don't want to make a scene, and neither should you in a forum where many people be it little kids or immature men visit and post, you know? Do it how you would in real life if you have a problem with somebody, just pull em off to a corner and talk one on one with them (in this case, PM the person and resolve whatever needs to be resolved). And as for your sig, it's always been frickin big in every forum I've been to, why not merge everything into one giant signature.

Tim, I dunno what to tell you man. Somehow you've taken sides here and unfortunately it has gotten you banned. Booger.

Signatures, starting as of Now, should be no bigger than 100 characters. Even though I don't have the power to do so, I will notify Trues.

Sometimes I wonder what provokes people to think they're tough sh!t once their identity is masked by an IP.

FSCK you all.

-al.

I really couldn't care less about sig size but if that's your opinion your sig is dwarfing what you think should be the max.

FSCK you all.

-al.

first of all if you go back and read the posts in order, I never started that stuff about someone's sexuality, Mindwarped brought that up, he started it, I finished it. It was quite clear he couldn't take the heat, so he should of stayed out of the kitchen, he brought it up not me.

It was staying on the topic of sigs up until his one post.

second of all, my sig here is not huge by any means. I mean come on, there are other members here with larger sigs than me, you guys don't complain about them.

want an example? how about that death row picture sig?

Furthermore, Mindwarped made this a public example, he wasn't man enough to handle it through PM, so we all just went along with his way of handling things.

He wanted it to private in order to embarrass the individuals with somewhat large sigs, which in the end, he just made himself look more like an ***.

he starts the sexuality crap, and then comes back with his statement, "well I'm just a 27 year old single father"

well then why the hell did you act all high and mighty a couple of posts before?

why the hell do you act all high and mighty about living away from home as if its that big of a freakin deal?

so what if some of us still live at home, it's not un common to live at home until after you're through with college as I will be in 2 years, actually 1 and a half.

you act all high and mighty, and then when someone comes back and matches you blow for blow, you can't take the heat, then you should of stayed out of the kitchen.

furthermore, who here says Tim is banned? when did that happen????

it should of been someone else banned, if anyone ended up getting banned out of all this sh**

first of all if you go back and read the posts in order, I never started that stuff about someone's sexuality, Mindwarped brought that up, he started it, I finished it. It was quite clear he couldn't take the heat, so he should of stayed out of the kitchen, he brought it up not me.

It was staying on the topic of sigs up until his one post.

second of all, my sig here is not huge by any means. I mean come on, there are other members here with larger sigs than me, you guys don't complain about them.

want an example? how about that death row picture sig?

Furthermore, Mindwarped made this a public example, he wasn't man enough to handle it through PM, so we all just went along with his way of handling things.

He wanted it to private in order to embarrass the individuals with somewhat large sigs, which in the end, he just made himself look more like an ***.

he starts the sexuality crap, and then comes back with his statement, "well I'm just a 27 year old single father"

well then why the hell did you act all high and mighty a couple of posts before?

why the hell do you act all high and mighty about living away from home as if its that big of a freakin deal?

so what if some of us still live at home, it's not un common to live at home until after you're through with college as I will be in 2 years, actually 1 and a half.

you act all high and mighty, and then when someone comes back and matches you blow for blow, you can't take the heat, then you should of stayed out of the kitchen.

furthermore, who here says Tim is banned? when did that happen????

it should of been someone else banned, if anyone ended up getting banned out of all this sh**

I see you can not read

Archived