Can we have some kind of rule on how big SIGS can be

Guest Mindwarped

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mindwarped

exactly, thank you !

This coming from the same two people that ***** when I walk about Kerry saying this is not the place for it?

I never once said this wasn't the place to talk about Kerry, you're putting words in my mouth, you can't find a quote from me saying that.

what I did say was that I did not agree with your stance on being for Kerry and the your so called reasons not to vote for Bush and how Kerry is so much better.

you don't see us complaining about other peoples sigs or avatars, so why do it to us?

I was waiting for that... And here's why... The definitions!!!

An avatar is an image that represents a user in a forum or chat room. If I choose to be represented by Costanza then that is my choice. You do not have any say about it, just like I cannot critique your avatar. We all are individuals and have the right to be represented as we wish.

On the other hand, what we are term a signature should by definition contains one's contact information. It generally closes an email or letter. It contains information such as name, position, company, phone number, fax number and email address. It is all text. If you were working for a company would you feel comfortable signing a memo to your boss with a picture of natalie portman? I do not see how a picture of natalie portman or jose reyes or whoever, supports this definition.

Guest Mindwarped

nooooooooooo

I have a crush on Natalie Portman, get it right

the only reason why I have a Top Gun sig, is because its my favorite movie of all time, not because I have or don't have any special liking to Tom Cruise

O.K. your Bisexual big deal

Guest Mindwarped

you don't see us complaining about other peoples sigs or avatars, so why do it to us?

I don't exactly like everyone's avatar or sigs here, don't see complaints from me, I don't care for mindwarped's avatar, you don't see me throwing a fit over it.

I don't care for seinfeld either, you don't see me ripping you on it.

or making false assumptions, I could say you're in love with that guy from seinfeld like mindwarped here says I have a crush on tom cruise, which just makes him look even more ignorant.

but again you see no such comments from me like that, so why do it to others?

Because unlike what your girl friend has told you size does matter

and yes seinfeld sucks

Guest Mindwarped

O.K. your Bisexual big deal

You're so Fu**ing ignorant it's pathetic

God it is so easy to get you people pissed off

I was waiting for that... And here's why... The definitions!!!

An avatar is an image that represents a user in a forum or chat room. If I choose to be represented by Costanza then that is my choice. You do not have any say about it, just like I cannot critique your avatar. We all are individuals and have the right to be represented as we wish.

On the other hand, what we are term a signature should by definition contains one's contact information. It generally closes an email or letter. It contains information such as name, position, company, phone number, fax number and email address. It is all text. If you were working for a company would you feel comfortable signing a memo to your boss with a picture of natalie portman? I do not see how a picture of natalie portman or jose reyes or whoever, supports this definition.

Your reasoning is flawed and here is how

1. I'm not going to list my personal phone number on an internet message board just to make my sig business like and official

2. we have contact info in our profile's when you click on our name, its gives you an option of PM'ing or e-mailing, why post our e-mail address twice in a sig when it's already in our profile, that's redundant.

Guest Mindwarped

heres my real sig...happy now?

SIG.png

Dude why would you put your real name in your sig. Sad but true most people here downloaded the game and did not buy it, so you are not dealing with the most moral crowd ever

Guest Mindwarped

and i am sure your boyfriend has told you that you were to small...

LMAO how true

learn how to quote god damnit

and is that your best come back?

please that so 3rd grade

you all need to settle down, at least kkkerry knew when I was just ******* with him

Archived