Can we have some kind of rule on how big SIGS can be

Guest Mindwarped

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not to get involved or anything, but hmm..everytime i turn and see someone involved in a fight--it's curseofthebambino.

u guys can thread all you want. It's funny how everyone's got a lot to say months after the game's been modded to death. Where was all the jibber jabber then?

not to get involved or anything, but hmm..everytime i turn and see someone involved in a fight--it's curseofthebambino.

u guys can thread all you want. It's funny how everyone's got a lot to say months after the game's been modded to death. Where was all the jibber jabber then?

FUZZZZZZZ where have you been?

i'm sorry but just cause i speak my mind everyone thinks they have to try and put me down. i try to tone it down but i'm not gonna stop speaking my mind.

bambino - honestly, do you have a life? you have made something close to 50 posts since yesterday! shut the fack up or say something slightly important.

go play the game - you know MVP Baseball! Did you know that this is a site about the game? Damn!

btw - don't you have another site to moderate?

bambino - honestly, do you have a life? you have made something close to 50 posts since yesterday! shut the fack up or say something slightly important.

go play the game - you know MVP Baseball! Did you know that this is a site about the game? Damn!

btw - don't you have another site to moderate?

what you mean another site to moderate??? he moderates a site?

Archived