Can we have some kind of rule on how big SIGS can be

Guest Mindwarped

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as a last post, just wanted to say that Trues doesn't have to do anything on making limits on sigs, I took all my stuff down due my resignation.

you guys wanted my stuff gone, it's gone. I don't want to put Trues through any hassle he doesn't have to go through.

Mav out.

hey mav, realistically, dont u think ur sigs were to big tho? I can understand the top gun thing but why the natalie portman? what's the relation to her and tom cruise??

Or goose?Iceman?..she's not poppin any of them. Why have her?

mav best of luck in other forums if u leave, but before u go,contact KC and see if u can get some nice video b!tches as a consolation prize.

trues...um, now i hope u dont take this personal but i'm working on a sig 640 by 800 and it's featuring a bunch of hoes i know that this photographer around the way named John Diesel takes photos of. Me and a few gentleman are working on the sig as we seek and it's got a bunch of hoes, including KC's video chicks and Johnny depp wearing a pirate patch and that black girl from 21 jump street.

hope u guys dont mind.

trues...um, now i hope u dont take this personal but i'm working on a sig 640 by 800 and it's featuring a bunch of hoes i know that this photographer around the way named John Diesel takes photos of. Me and a few gentleman are working on the sig as we seek and it's got a bunch of hoes, including KC's video chicks and Johnny depp wearing a pirate patch and that black girl from 21 jump street.

hope u guys dont mind.

I'm all for hoes & pirates :D

bambino - honestly, do you have a life? you have made something close to 50 posts since yesterday! shut the fack up or say something slightly important.

go play the game - you know MVP Baseball! Did you know that this is a site about the game? Damn!

btw - don't you have another site to moderate?

50 posts since yesterday?! speak for yourself, or somebody else involved in this little dilemna. i post a lot cause since school started, i'm home more, doing essays, thesis', labs, sh!t like that. once i get a PASSING report card, i'll be posting like a normal person..

and this is what i mean by people apparently not liking me. carter, i did nothing to you and twice in 2 days you've told me to shut the FACK up and to shut the phoch up. i did nothing to you. i didn't go against you yesterday i put my input. so get off my back..i'm 16 turning 17 in december.

Archived