The MVP Reenactment Thread

hiheat32

Its not that hard to do, I made mine in 30 minutes. All you need is a video capturing program like fraps and windows movie maker.

Here is a Josh Hamilton walkoff:

r_MJyei1xyM

if you have a 2008 request, ill try to do it for you. they take 30 min max.

I have a hard one for someone. Im a mets fan but the yankees oakland division series. Jeter making that relay shovel pass to posada to cut down a run at the plate. However I think you would need to users for one team to get jeter in the right position for that play.

Or maybe some datafile editing to screw up his defensive position. But that was always a good play.

I'd love to recreate the marlins 97 and 03 WS winning moments. They would both be hard.

97- nedd to hit a perfect line drive up the middle off the pitchers glove

03- need Posada to hit a dinky grounder down the 1B line.

------------

I actually made a recreation of 03 using motion artist. i know it's crappy, but I had fun with it.

http://marlinsms35.deviantart.com/art/Marl...s-2003-44823441

These look great! Can you do a request for me?

Could you do one of the Brewers over the Cardinals... it was July 24, and the Brewers won 4-3 on a Ryan Braun 9th inning home run.

Here is the page for the game:

http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/news/wrap...m=away&c_id=mil

Thanks a lot, if you are in fact taking requests. I love video game reenactments, and that game was pretty epic, in my mind.

Guest KyKygruber

All these vids are great. can someone do carlos quentin's walkoff home run off John Lackey on May 26th. Or Mark Buehrles Last Out of his no hitter from last yr. thanks

Yaquis 2007-2008 Mexican Winter League championship:

Click here for the original video

[align=center]

My version:[/align]

F3DmAfxbmhs

This one was a request from a Venezuelan:

Leones del Caracas advance to the 2005-2006 league final, Leones win the 2005-2006 Venezuelan League and the 2006 Caribbean World Series.

Click here for the original video

[align=center]

My version:[/align]

Y9myMYHYgKc

MrDudleyDoWright, how many tries did it take you to get that endy chavez one right? that is by far my favorite one so far.

oh, and the mets ended up losing anyways, right?

It took me 3 days to make that vid, i kept trying it and trying it and trying it. Until i got it. It isnt EXACTLY how Endy caught it, because he caught it with his back against the fence, But i took what i got and i stuck with it.

And that was Game 7 of the 2006 NLCS, and we did lose, to the sorry Cardinals.

Amazing Thread.

Anyone down for Buckner!

Hmm, a while ago I tried for ages to do the Mets' rally in the 86 World Series. I did the Carter, Mitchell and Knight singles fine (in the right places, Carter scores on Knight's blooper) and the wild pitch. But it was impossible for me to hit a slow roller past Buckner. After a while, I tried pitching so the CPU hit it and I sorta "moved away", but still didn't work.

Archived