MVPMods 2008 Playoffs Simulation

JoeRudi26

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daisuke Matsuzaka got through 8 complete innings, I brought Lefty J. Lopez in to face LHB Garrett Anderson and Switch hitting Teixeira in the bottom of the 9th, and then brought Papelbon in to face Guerrero.

Papelbon is holding his own still. There's nothing left to lose now, I've pulled out all the stops. It's win or go home.

Yea well try throwing Beckett/Lester in there if it gets to the 13/14 inning point

I've thought about that, and Wakefield too. But it's looking pretty good right now, Youkilis walked to lead off the 12th, and then 3 straight singles.

I'm up 7-5, Papelbon is still looking real good.

I'll take him into the bottom half of the inning. Looks like Boston is going to meet the White Sox.

With 19 hits for the Angels i think your a bit lucky to come out on top :)

They only had 12 or 13 hits after the 9th, but I'm telling you, they scattered the ball everywhere after that, Papelbon just managed to get out of jam after jam.

What a game. 8O

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]**October 10th - 19th (If Necessary)**[/align]

[align=center]

BOSTON RED SOX[/align]

[align=center]vs[/align]

[align=center]

CHICAGO WHITE SOX[/align]

[align=center]******************************************

[/align]

[align=center]******************************************

[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]**October 10th - 19th (If Necessary)**[/align]

[align=center]

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES

vs

CHICAGO CUBS[/align]

JR, you should try playing as both teams when they come up to bat. That is what I do. Just a suggestion.

That's an excellent idea. I'll sim a few games of the next round so I can stay caught up, but the one's that I play I may just do that.

Thanks for the heads up.

Just sent it rick. Keep in mind, the layers and names are a mess. I didn't organize this while I was making it. Shouldn't be too hard to go through though. Unfortunately, the only thing I have left from the K Zone is the jpeg again, to tell you the truth, I wish I would have kept it.

Anyway, good luck with it.

I just found a K zone type of thing that i could send you.

I think it is a modification of the one redsox created for his dynasty but i really can't remember, i found it hidden among all my old presentations for past dynasties

[/quote

Thanks rick, but don't worry about it. I'm actually working on something else that I want to try to implement some new ideas into.

Thanks anyway!

JR, that is a sick NLCS presentation. Only thing wrong is Soriano has a backward C on the helmet. But other than that, this is absolutely filthy :wtg:

He's mirrored. You can also notice him swinging left handed and the chest logo on the wrong side.

Beautiful presentation BTW. I have started working on the uniforms for my dynasty. I should have at least one preview out tonight.

Archived