MVP Caribe 2008 (RELEASED)

HFLR

Have you already downloaded all the 14 parts, wrigleyville?

We think it's easier to release it like this because you just need to do 3 easy steps using the installer to install it without needing another program to do it. This method works for us really well.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you already downloaded all the 14 parts, wrigleyville?

We think it's easier to release it like this because you just need to do 3 easy steps using the installer to install it without needing another program to do it. This method works for us really well.

Yes I downloaded all 14 parts. I have 14 rar files on my desktop. What do I do now?

Hector that video was epic. What is the song in there?!?! Love it..

Thanks by your comments... I make the video :D

The song is "Pass the flame", this song was made for the Athens 2004 Olympics Games...

Greetings from Venezuela... :)

Well, I have it installed. But there seems to be no stadiums besides the original 05 ones. Help?

I had that same problem on the other version of Mvp Caribe. When you select a ballpark to use, check the day and night versions of that park. Usually the night version was the modded stadium.

I played one quick game of Mvp Caribe 08 and all I have to say about this mod is that this is something that everyone should download and install because this is a wonderful mod. Look at it this way: this is like having the third version of this great game on your system. First you have Mvp 08 where you can play with the stars of today, then you have Total Classics and all of the other season conversion mods that go with that, and finally this mod, Latino baseball at its best and presented by a bunch of very talented modders. With the three different versions* of this game, you will never get bored of playing MVP.

(* Yes, I know there is an Asian Baseball Mod but I never installed this one and I don't know of anyone on here that did. If anyone has, please let me know if you had a tough time installing it (that's why I didn't do it) and if you can post some screen shots of the game I'd appreciate it too.)

Welcome to Mvp Caribe 2008.

Nice overlay. Note the different colors on the stamina bar.

Check out the ad for the Mvp Caribe website on the back of the umpire's uniform!

In game screenie of someone named Jose Rodriguez. I'm sure this guy hits in the clutch better than Alex Rodriguez too. The words "SABOR LATINO" are under the batter information. Does anyone know what that means?

SABOR LATINO means LATIN TASTE, or smething that way, Yank. The overlays are based on Trues's 08 mod version, but I tried to adapt the layout to our blue/green skin theme for the geme menu. Please try the classic stadiums overlay version whenever you can.

SABOR LATINO means LATIN TASTE, or smething that way, Yank. The overlays are based on Trues's 08 mod version, but I tried to adapt the layout to our blue/green skin theme for the geme menu. Please try the classic stadiums overlay version whenever you can.

The Classic Stadium overlay looks great too!

I'm glad you liked it, Y4L. Sabor latino means latin taste or latin flavor like UMachines said before.

Try to play at different stadiums like Zulia's Luis Aparicio stadium night version, Licey's Estadio Quisqueya or Mazatlan's Teodoro Mariscal, all the stadiums are awesome. Try to play a game against Hermosillo's pitcher Francisco Campos, hit homeruns with Melky Cabrera of the Aguilas Cibaeñas ( :lol: )

There are many things to do with MVP Caribe, have a great time playing guys!

• 11 months later...

Archived