MVP Caribe 2008 (RELEASED)

HFLR

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's worth the download. The mod is in 14 parts and it extracts to an EXE file that is 1.23 GB.

Absolutely it is. What's funny is that after Parts 1-6 downloaded, I then downloaded parts 7-12, and now it won't let me on the site. For some odd reason, it's only letting me download 6-7 parts at a time. But, I have patience for this. The Caribe mods are always sick.

... Also there is an important installation issue. It must be intalled over an unmodified MVP Baseball 2005 folder. At least it doesn't work with MVP08 mod. So if you have the 08 mod in the default folder, make a copy, unininstall the game, reinstall it, install Caribe 08 and make your MVP08 shortcuts again for the new folder name.

Wait so- Should I install MVP 2005 in a folder in my EA Sports folder, and THEN install the Caribe 2008 mod in that folder?

Caribe 08 will be installed in its own folder. It just needs some original files for the installation process. You can even put MVP08 back in the MVP2005 default folder after the installation if you wish.

I'm pretty confused..I've never been good with all this installation stuff. So I have the 14 rar's sitting on my desktop. Where should I extract them to and what should I do from there? Ugh..

extract them wherever you want, run the installer, wait and play.

Destination folder should be:

C:Program FilesEA SPORTS

You just need the original MVP Baseball 2005 folder inside the EA Sports one, Run the program, the instalation program will copy the files inside the 2005 folder and place them on a new one named MVP Caribe 2008, and then it will replace the copied files of the 2005 folder with the Caribe files.

Archived