Home of the Braves

xiberger

In addition to his Gold Glove Award, Andruw Jones (37 home runs) also takes home a Silver Slugger this year. The Phillies dominate this category with six (!) awards, but I'm still clueless why Jimmy Rollins and Johnny Damon received one. Maybe it was because of the World Series bonus.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In addition to his Gold Glove Award, Andruw Jones (37 home runs) also takes home a Silver Slugger this year. The Phillies dominate this category with six (!) awards, but I'm still clueless why Jimmy Rollins and Johnny Damon received one. Maybe it was because of the World Series bonus.

Andruw Jones... The Good 'ole days. B)

In his first season as a members of the Braves, Tim Hudson deservedly won the Cy Young Award. He was MLB's only 20-game winner this year and posted a stunning 2.25 ERA. Andruw Jones came in second in the MVP voting.

This concludes my dynasty, at least for now. Thanks to all who followed my Braves during their '05 campaign! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks again for such an amazing dynasty, xiberger! Your dynasties are always a joy to follow. Awesome job!

I look forward to see what you do with this team in the future--or with another team! Are you thinking about ever switching over to the American League for a published dynasty?

Archived