Mvpmods Community Rosters Ver 1.1

Snash13

Some errors in your roster that I have noticed.

Mike Lamb and Trot Nixon both should be in the Free Agency pool.

For the Brewers since you don't want to have Hoffman on the DL which is fine you should replace Julio with Coffey. Coffey will be replacing Julio in the bullpen once Hoffman returns. Mark DiFelice should also be on the Brewers roster in the bullpen. Julio will be DFA'd when Hoffman comes back.

Yes I know the 25-man roster for the Brewers is all wacky with Hoffman out. Currently you have only 24 players on the roster for the Brewers. For your next update whenever you get it done I expect Jorge Julio to be DFA'd and the roster should look like this.

SP (Stays the same as now)

BP (Additions Todd Coffey and Mark DiFelice)

Remove Jorge Julio, Mike Lamb, and Trot Nixon.

Just some corrections that are needed for an awesome roster you have put together.

Thank you all those items will be addressed in the Minors update.

speedball,

Some players on the Red Sox roster are on the 15 day DL thus creating a space for Nick Green. In my roster I keep all 15 day DL players on the major league roster. So someone had to go, I used my best judgement and left out Green. He must be created because he is not named and like I said the minors are still messy and are not done so I have not done that yet. Should be the same situation for Eaton

Hey Snash, just thought i'd let you know that the lineups for the Phillies should be different:

vs RHP and LHP:

1) Jimmy Rollins

2) Shane Victorino

3) Chase Utley

4) Ryan Howard

5) Jason Werth

6) Raul Ibanez

7) Pedro Feliz

8) Carlos Ruiz

9) Pitcher

+ Adam Eaton should be with the O's...they signed him after he got the boot from the Phils and is their #5 in the rotation.

B)

Hey Snash, I must say I appreciate your hard work on these rosters. I want to start a dynasty in this game, but the lineups were well off.

I know this wasn't a target point for this update, so I used the early season's boxscores and KG's 7.0 to update all 30 MLB teams.

I also made adjustments to all 30 MLB rotations corresponding to the early season and if injury never existed.

Also I tweaked a few contracts and ratings whether a bit too high or low.

It took hard work, but I am really enjoying these until your V1.1 drops. Since it's based off of your hard work, this isn't going up here w/o your permission.

I have realized over this weekend I do not have enough time to do all I want to do with these rosters.

I have come up with a solution that I think will better the community by giving it better rosters fast.

I give you the MVPMods Community Rosters Project for MLB 2k9.

Based off my SnashRosters Ver 1.0 work this will allow us to get done more as a team then as ourselves.

I will be focusing mainly on the minor leagues but also with touching up and finishing up MLB. O Tolerance has sent me his lineup fixes

and error fixes that were in the 1.0 release and I will be implementing those changes as well as keeping up on the day-to-day transactions that change.

Hoop27 is donating his time to fix batter's walk ratings (making them higher) and catcher's arm ratings (making them lower) these implmentations

will allow for games where the CPU batter will take more pitches. And also adjusting the arm stregth will fix the stealing game.

With these additions we hope to be able to attack multiple fronts for our next release which will be titled MVPMods Community Roster Version 1.1

and will be released sometime in the next couple weeks (bumped up from mid-may)

With that said I am still looking for someone to help with ratings adjustment while I work on getting the minors complete as possible. If you are interested please shoot me a PM

Thank You and Happy Easter!

I have realized over this weekend I do not have enough time to do all I want to do with these rosters.

I have come up with a solution that I think will better the community by giving it better rosters fast.

I give you the MVPMods Community Rosters Project for MLB 2k9.

Based off my SnashRosters Ver 1.0 work this will allow us to get done more as a team then as ourselves.

I will be focusing mainly on the minor leagues but also with touching up and finishing up MLB. O Tolerance has sent me his lineup fixes

and error fixes that were in the 1.0 release and I will be implementing those changes as well as keeping up on the day-to-day transactions that change.

Hoop27 is donating his time to fix batter's walk ratings (making them higher) and catcher's arm ratings (making them lower) these implmentations

will allow for games where the CPU batter will take more pitches. And also adjusting the arm stregth will fix the stealing game.

With these additions we hope to be able to attack multiple fronts for our next release which will be titled MVPMods Community Roster Version 1.1

and will be released sometime in the next couple weeks (bumped up from mid-may)

With that said I am still looking for someone to help with ratings adjustment while I work on getting the minors complete as possible. If you are interested please shoot me a PM

Thank You and Happy Easter!

Sounds good man. Appreciate the hard work especially since there isn't an a MVPedit program to make it easier.

MLB Teams Walk Rating adjustment. MLB FA Walk Rating Adjustment. (players with a 70ovr or over) MLB Catcher Arm Strength Rating Adjustments. And the top 5 FA Catchers Arm Strength Adjustments.

Are all complete and have been sent in.

how far down are you lowering the catcher ratings? I wouldn't mind messing around with that until the updated roster comes out from you guys. is it going to be different for each individual catcher or all the same, like lowering it by 20 for everyone?

Same with walk ratings. How is that getting raised, by how much?

Thanks for the reply.

And thanks for the sweet rosters.

Also, can't seem to find Detroit Tigers rookie pitcher Ryan Perry. Is his a assumed name also? Need him for my Tigers franchise. Thx again for the work.

if he hadn't pitched in MLB before then he would be a fake name. Snash is working on that. However if you know some of the fake players real names you could post them to help out.

Archived