User Created Stadiums # ?

Cougar420

I really hope eventually there's a list (with links) of the best-voted of each stadium.

I don't want to update mine until I can update them all at the same time.

I agree I wish there was a released list order by Date Z-A for all mods. So Many ! LOL

So the modders put in the long hours in their work, yet you people are too lazy to just try each version and see which you like best? pathetic.

yeah just download them all your self, we all made them so we should get credit, with a list u wouldn't know who made what

So the modders put in the long hours in their work, yet you people are too lazy to just try each version and see which you like best? pathetic.

I think you missed the point basically a list of which stadiums have been modded and which ones people are working on now

Ex.

Fenway Park by Jimmy

Fenway Park by Pete

Yankee Stadium by Roger

Wrigley Field by Steve

Wrigley Field by Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully this is related to the stadium topic so here goes....... Is there a way to use any stadium you wish playing in franchise mode. It makes it easier to appreciate the hard work everyone puts in to update the stadiums. I know there was in the MVP series but I can't seem to find a way with 2K9. Any suggestions?

Hopefully this is related to the stadium topic so here goes....... Is there a way to use any stadium you wish playing in franchise mode. It makes it easier to appreciate the hard work everyone puts in to update the stadiums. I know there was in the MVP series but I can't seem to find a way with 2K9. Any suggestions?

do u mean a selection screen?

I think you missed the point basically a list of which stadiums have been modded and which ones people are working on now

Ex.

Fenway Park by Jimmy

Fenway Park by Pete

Yankee Stadium by Roger

Wrigley Field by Steve

Wrigley Field by Paul

if someone wants to do it go for it

just don't make a package of all the stadiums and put it in to the download

Thank you for saying it.

Can you imagine if someone asked this for Mvp baseball and all the stadiums we have there and the different versions of the parks? Check out the MVP 05 stadium download area and you'll see what I mean.

Thank you for saying it.

Can you imagine if someone asked this for Mvp baseball and all the stadiums we have there and the different versions of the parks? Check out the MVP 05 stadium download area and you'll see what I mean.

couldn't of said it better

I think so. I'm using the Mets in my franchise and I'd like to play some home games in various stadiums. How can I do that?

i think at the uniforms selection screen u press 3 on the key board may be 4 to not sure

but i think u can only do it in play now not franchise

i think at the uniforms selection screen u press 3 on the key board may be 4 to not sure

but i think u can only do it in play now not franchise

I tried that but it seems you can only adjust game length but not stadiums. It's a shame because I finally have the game adjusted to where it's almost as enjoyable as High Heat and MVP but a stadium selection would put it right there. Thanks for the help.

Archived