Who's Playing A Dynasty On Mvp?

JoeRudi26

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So im doing a dyanasty with TC10 and to make it the oddest most interesting thing I did a fantasy draft. Here is the box score from a game I just played with vs twins. It was a great game and Kirk Gibson repeated his famous HR in the Bottom Of the 9th!

Box Score From DET VS MIN

Having Ruth, Gehrig, Mantle, Ted Williams, Roger Maris and Ozzie Smith on one team should be against the law.   :D

Having Ruth, Gehrig, Mantle, Ted Williams, Roger Maris and Ozzie Smith on one team should be against the law.   :D

Quite a bit of desparity in Hall of Famers between those two rosters/lineups.

You forgot to mention Dimaggio leading off.

He's got maybe 5 of the top 15-20 players in history.

• 2 weeks later...

That looks really good!

I haven't played a game with my Pirates since early June because my controller has affecting my play big-time. The D-Pads are a bit shaky, Left stick may not really go the highest when I push it up, and I no longer have the 5 or 6 button (Pickoff, advance runners/retreat, etc.)

I tried to play through it and things didn't go so well. I've hit around 4 homers in my last 20-25 games. I lost 7 of my last 8 and I am currently 7 games behind the Cubs. It is currently May 31st and I'm 25-30. It was extremely frustrating, so I cooled off. My new XBOX 360 Wired Controller should arrive this week, and I will be ready to go!

I'm debating between starting with an awful team and improving it, or starting with the Twins

If I were you, I would start with a bad MLB team with a nice looking park. I chose Pittsburgh, and they have minor leaguers who have made an impact on the MLB level.

It might be best to hope for the release of KG's roster update to come soon. You don't wanna start too soon, you know?

If I were you, I would start with a bad MLB team with a nice looking park. I chose Pittsburgh, and they have minor leaguers who have made an impact on the MLB level.

It might be best to hope for the release of KG's roster update to come soon. You don't wanna start too soon, you know?

Ya I know what you mean. I'd want to do a Twins dynasty since they're my favorite team, but I'm a big stat guy and don't really feel like putting in all the stats. I've always liked doing bad teams so I may do that.

I have been going through my farm system and there are numerous players that are ready for the Majors that currently are being held back because of over paid veterans.

I am looking to trade Manny Ramirez, i was just wondering what a good return would be for him.

Archived