Who's Playing A Dynasty On Mvp?

JoeRudi26

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do you have your own dynasty thread Joe?

I'm going to start presenting mine at the half way mark.  I did Beyond The Ivy a couple of years ago, and to be honest, presenting a dynasty on a daily basis is near impossible, so I decided to hold off until the All-Star Break.  Maybe doing it this way will also tend to keep people more interested.

I'm working on a total package that will make it fun to look at, statistically sound, comprehensible, and simple to read.

I'm going to start presenting mine at the half way mark.  I did Beyond The Ivy a couple of years ago, and to be honest, presenting a dynasty on a daily basis is near impossible, so I decided to hold off until the All-Star Break.  Maybe doing it this way will also tend to keep people more interested.

I'm working on a total package that will make it fun to look at, statistically sound, comprehensible, and simple to read.

When you present anything that is remotely linked to a Dynasty you are doing it automatically draws massive attention simply because how well and consistently you present it.

Could you also post some pics of the new ESPN. I haven't seen it because i can't get ESPN.

In my Dynasty, i have called up Lars Anderson to replace the injured Mark Teixeira.

Anderson has hit .370/5/9 in a short time up in AAA.

When you present anything that is remotely linked to a Dynasty you are doing it automatically draws massive attention simply because how well and consistently you present it.

Could you also post some pics of the new ESPN. I haven't seen it because i can't get ESPN.

In my Dynasty, i have called up Lars Anderson to replace the injured Mark Teixeira.

Anderson has hit .370/5/9 in a short time up in AAA.

I'll be on later tonight, rick, I have to get some work done first, and I'll post some shots later on.  Sorry it's so late for you.  

But anyway, sorry to hear about Tex going down, but it'll be interesting to follow Anderson through a few ML games to see how he does.  Definitely keep us updated!

Looking forward to it Jay. Your Beyond the Ivy dynasty inspired me, and countless others to up our game in dynasty presentation. Redsox had a kick-butt thread too.

You're right man, daily updates are a killer when you try to include all the stuff we want to. One of the reasons I went to a series update. It's tedious work, but then I don't want to put something out there that is "half-baked". Waste of my time, and the people who follow. So glad I decided to catch up to the real season, and take things a one game day.

Take your time getting stuff ready man, I know it will be off the charts. :D

Why do we do this stuff? Oh yeah,... "For love of the Game". :hi:

Here's one that I've been working on, it's starting to finally come together.  I've got a few others I'm taking my time with to see if I can get them to come out decent.  I may try to invent a few variations of this one as well.

Here's one that I've been working on, it's starting to finally come together.  I've got a few others I'm taking my time with to see if I can get them to come out decent.  I may try to invent a few variations of this one as well.

2vrvhir.jpg

Whoa... I really thought it was a pic taken from your TV. Excelent job as always, JR.

Really, lol?  Actually, that's a pic of Citi Field from 2K9 in the background.  No idea why I kept it, just thought it was a cool pic so I used it for the background.

I'm telling you guys, ESPN has outdone themselves with this new graphic's package they released in April.  I'm having a blast trying to copy this stuff.  

BTW, here's that pic from 2K9:

Really, lol?  Actually, that's a pic of Citi Field from 2K9 in the background.  No idea why I kept it, just thought it was a cool pic so I used it for the background.

I'm telling you guys, ESPN has outdone themselves with this new graphic's package they released in April.  I'm having a blast trying to copy this stuff.  

BTW, here's that pic from 2K9:

spyjq9.jpg

Yeah, I thought that was your screenshot from 2k9. The vivid colors and detail clued me in. That video card of yours just rocks man. :D

Also, I agree ESPN does have some sweet graphics this year.

Here's Game 3 of the series against the White Sox.  This has been the funnest series of the season so far.  Hopefully I can even up the series tonight.  T. Cahill (5-3, 2.21) vs B. Colon (3-3, 4.56).

*On a side note, it's no secret Matt Holliday's days are numbered in Oakland.  Here's the article*

I'd be interested in making overlays, but I don't know where to begin.  I'd love to have an in depth tutorial.

I'm sure Trues has some great pieces of advice for you to help you get started.

I am loving Lars Anderson. He is still hitting .500 after my second game with him at first base. :D

Hey, hey. Quit beating up on my Sox man. :D

Actually, it's sort of been the other way around.  Not necessarily getting beat up, but these Sox won't go down quietly.  Not sure if you caught the first two games updates, you can see them HERE

Can't wait to see you're Sox/A's update.  No pressure Maestro...

Really.   :D

Archived