New Yankee Stadium

jas927

Ya know, I have an idea... maybe people asking for mods should post an amount of money they'd be willing to pay for said mod and then the first modder who comes along and volunteers to do it gets paid. Only thing is there'd have to be some kinda moderator to make sure people are paying what they say they will and make sure wannabe modders aren't taking the money and doing a half assed job... It may be a challenge to set up and keep in line but if we could think of a way to make it fair, so noone's getting ripped off, I think it'd make for less of these threads...

I see what you mean here, but that's something we can't do. We can't charge for mods for here. All our mods on this site are free and will continue to be so.

Although you are bringing up something a little bit different, that is kind of a request and pay system, I doubt if we can get away with that. I am sure there is some legal thing that EA can bring down on us accusing us of accepting payment for mods that belong to a game they own.

The good news is that the two jokers who were in this thread who cried about this mod are now on the outside looking in, if you get my drift.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, so moral of the story is.... there really isn't a new Yankee stadium for MVP?

I've been searching around forever and haven't asked about it because I know how everyone hates when people ask questions without doing research. I just figured I wasn't looking in the right spot or something.

So... I can stop my search for the new Yankee Stadium then?

Thank goodness Homer locked the thread, but did anybody see what dipshitism posted at EA about a New Yankee Stadium mod? Neither site needs these people.

Why not? We deserve it. Its not right to just leave us hanging, especially with 2k9 got such negative comments..

I see what you mean here, but that's something we can't do. We can't charge for mods for here. All our mods on this site are free and will continue to be so.

Although you are bringing up something a little bit different, that is kind of a request and pay system, I doubt if we can get away with that. I am sure there is some legal thing that EA can bring down on us accusing us of accepting payment for mods that belong to a game they own.

The good news is that the two jokers who were in this thread who cried about this mod are now on the outside looking in, if you get my drift.

Ah, I completely forgot about that whole copyright thing... oops lol

OK, so moral of the story is.... there really isn't a new Yankee stadium for MVP?

I've been searching around forever and haven't asked about it because I know how everyone hates when people ask questions without doing research. I just figured I wasn't looking in the right spot or something.

Yes, there is no mod for the brand new Yankee Stadium which opened this year. As of today it has not been made and there is no plans on doing it.

Thank goodness Homer locked the thread, but did anybody see what dipshitism posted at EA about a New Yankee Stadium mod? Neither site needs these people.

Homer knows what he is doing. dshibshm is their problem now and I don't think he'll last long there either.

it's not so much that people hate when a question is asked without a search, it's more because those threads were made for a reason and answers can typically found rather easily that way.

the other reason searching first is encouraged is that we also really don't need 50 threads about the same thing. that means that the next person that comes along that is looking for the same answer has to sift through hundreds of pages before they can ever find an answer.

usually when someone gets fed up with a question is because it's either been asked a billion times or something along the lines the guy who started this thread. in no way does anyone want to discourage questions being asked, so i hope you don't feel that way. just would rather you try to look first, and if you can't find it, just ask. everyone's more than willing to help so long as the person asking isn't a jerk about it.

Archived