New Yankee Stadium

jas927

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok i'm sorry i said that on the other thread,and by the i cant do it myself i have no idea how to do it

Then maybe you should think before calling some of the people you rely on for mods monkeys.

Don't burn your bridges, kid.

i know i know,now are you guys working on it

i dont know if u know how hard it is to make a stadium, trust me ive tryed and i had no idea what i was doing

try this and you will see

im sure that once u see it, u will see that it would be a HUGE task to make yankee staddium

but i hope u can do it, cant wait to see your mod ;)

oh and Y4L, hope u had a good lunch ^_^

can someone please make the new yankee stadium

Let's see. None of the stadium modders are really doing any stadiums for MVP anymore, and if they are, it is classic stadiums, not new ones. Either they have moved on from MVP, or they have just moved on from modding, because they get tired of everything being expected done "right away".

Now, I tried to do it myself a couple of weeks ago, and pretty much failed miserably. So, unless you can personally do it, you will have to keep using Old Yankee.

nah Milkmanant, you got the nail right on the head. Of course everyone would love the new Yankee Stadium, cause updated stuff rocks. But the quality stadium modders have moved on to real life or 2K9 (including, but not limited to: Pirate). So unless we get members coming out with stadium modding skill, we're pretty much SOL.

And dude, a single individual did CitiField - it was his last mod for MVP. He's done. Not many people are left with his talents, and those who are no longer work with MVP 2005.

all right enough of the bull crap if you guys can make citi feild,then you can make the new yankee stadium,and dont ask me to do it because i am not a modder

As politeness increases, the possibility of New Yankee Stadium for MVP increases as well. Therefore...

As politeness decreases, the possibility of New Yankee Stadium for MVP decreases as well.

can someone please make the new yankee stadium

Go buy The Show 09... new Yankee Stadium is included. Can't afford a PS3? Get it for PS2, graphics are still slightly better than MVP and the gameplay is phenominal. And if you can't afford a PS2 go searching garage sales. I found one for $20.

look InSainn no one asked you and your not a modder so take a hike some where

You won't be talking like that to any other member in here again.

And this guy is a modder because he did make a Cubs uniform once. More than you are ever going to accomplish.

Archived