New Yankee Stadium

jas927

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If u know he insulted u, why not walk away? Plus, he has a good point. It's not right to leave all the ppl for mlb hanging, especially when 2k9 didn't get all good reviews.

Who are you referring to dshibshm?

And as I explained to you more than a few times in the past, I understand there is more than a few people who want new Yankee Stadium. I'm one myself. But not the way he did it. We can't force anyone to make this.

If u know he insulted u, why not walk away? Plus, he has a good point. It's not right to leave all the ppl for mlb hanging, especially when 2k9 didn't get all good reviews.

2k9 do it for money

the modder monkeys on here do it for free

Capish?

Holy crap, jas927 must be one of 2 identical brothers - and both are retards! It's amazing!

Dear Lord, why wasn't I born with a pump-action shotgun in my arms and some bullets placed in my first nappy? The world would be so much better, really, it would!

Holy crap, jas927 must be one of 2 identical brothers - and both are retards! It's amazing!

Dear Lord, why wasn't I born with a pump-action shotgun in my arms and some bullets placed in my first nappy? The world would be so much better, really, it would!

:D

Leave you hanging? You idiots act like the modders OWE you this stuff. They owe you nothing. As Jim told you before, they mod because THEY want to. Not because of you morons. When you start turning out mods, then you can see for yourself what work goes into these things. Until then, keep that waste of space trap you call a mouth shut.

Send me $50 and I PROMISE I'll create the stadium for you. Really, I will. You can trust me......

I get the feeling people think this SITE is what turns out the mods. Not the web site of course, but the people who run the site.

What they need to understand, and hopefully they read this, is that it is not the people who run it who do the stuff (well, maybe some of the utilities over at EAmods.com). It is members, just like them, who take the time to learn how to do it, and then do it on their own time, and for their own enjoyment, as well as ours.

Us asking you to make a mod in response to your request, is no different than you guys coming on here asking them to make one. So, please stop acting like we are being dicks for telling you to try it, when that is exactly what you are doing by asking for it.

A Modder is anyone who makes something, and uploads it to the site. Not special people who were picked by the site administrators. You could very easily learn to how mod something, and upload it... Just as easily as anyone else can.

It's no big deal. Kid is still fetal, so life isn't too interupted yet. Preparing though.

I cerimoniously uninstalled MVP, ZMod, NFSHTTool, Oedit, and EAGraph the other day.

Ironically, those two guys (Jas and Dshib) are probably in the fetal position right now as well!

I'm assuming that is so that you can free up hard drive space for Baby Einstein, Reader Rabbit and Dora the Explorer..... ^_^

Ironically, those two guys (Jas and Dshib) are probably in the fetal position right now as well!

I'm assuming that is so that you can free up hard drive space for Baby Einstein, Reader Rabbit and Dora the Explorer..... ^_^

How about Freddie Fish?

It's no big deal. Kid is still fetal, so life isn't too interupted yet. Preparing though.

I cerimoniously uninstalled MVP, ZMod, NFSHTTool, Oedit, and EAGraph the other day.

Oh, and here I thought you got bored (or tired of all my zmod questions), and went into seclusion for a couple of weeks to do it yourself :p

How about Freddie Fish?

I knew I was forgetting something, and I should have remembered, since I think we had 5 different Freddie Fish titles here at home at one point. We also had Pajama Sam as well.... ^_^

Ya know, I have an idea... maybe people asking for mods should post an amount of money they'd be willing to pay for said mod and then the first modder who comes along and volunteers to do it gets paid. Only thing is there'd have to be some kinda moderator to make sure people are paying what they say they will and make sure wannabe modders aren't taking the money and doing a half assed job... It may be a challenge to set up and keep in line but if we could think of a way to make it fair, so noone's getting ripped off, I think it'd make for less of these threads...

Archived