Nationals problem

LetsGoFish2015

if the problem isnt fixed by january 5th, i will rerelease the package and fix it up so it works for everyone, if thats okay with author of it.

im currently in boston till the 3rd so i dont have access to any of my stuff.

FUZZ that's fine w/ me I don't understand why it's not work for every one else... It's work fine on my pc... that's how I produce the screenshots... not sure what happen... I going to attempt to try one more time this week to figure out what went wrong... (if time permits)... if you can fix it (sorry I know you can fix it)for me I and the rest of the MOD community would be greatful

Just letting fuzz know that today is the 5th. Hopefully you can get that package going so we can finally put our troubles to rest.

(not trying to sound like an ***hole)

Fuzz has been banned for starting a fight and calling me and others s**** guzzlers and other tasteless and rude things, just to let you know, so he probably won't be back for a while or forever.

(not trying to sound like an ***hole)

Fuzz has been banned for starting a fight and calling me and others s**** guzzlers and other tasteless and rude things, just to let you know, so he probably won't be back for a while or forever.

a bit of revision ... 24 hour ban that resulted in Fuzz calling the quits and sending in his farewell message.

Archived