Nationals problem

LetsGoFish2015

I've uploaded a new file with a readme file and a few .bmp files. I hope this helps with the installation. please enjoy.......

In your readme.txt, you say that you have replaced the l027.fsh with the new Nationals logo. In the zip, however, I don't see a l027.fsh there. Did you forget to include this?

In your readme.txt, you say that you have replaced the l027.fsh with the new Nationals logo. In the zip, however, I don't see a l027.fsh there. Did you forget to include this?

Yeah dmx i don't have this file in the .zip either. You must have forgotten to add it. I emailed this problem to earlier. Are you gonna reupload it with this file included?

Yeah dmx i don't have this file in the .zip either. You must have forgotten to add it. I emailed this problem to earlier. Are you gonna reupload it with this file included?

I just upload the a new file... it does include the l027.fsh sorry I was in a rush to release this file...

Damn now i get crashed to the desktop. Thanks alot dmx. :(

It was working fine until i added the 1027 file which is the logo. when i select the Expos i don't see the Nationals logo all i see is a Red White and Blue background kinda move around in circles. I'm guessing i'm suppose to see the Nationals Logo right?

Hmm it might be that theres no .bmp logo of the Nationals. Dmx are you sure you didn't forget to include a .bmp of the logo too? Cuz if i try to use MVP Studio it asks me for a .bmp of the logo so i'm guessing that's why it crashes.

Damn now i get crashed to the desktop. Thanks alot dmx. :(

It was working fine until i added the 1027 file which is the logo. when i select the Expos i don't see the Nationals logo all i see is a Red White and Blue background kinda move around in circles. I'm guessing i'm suppose to see the Nationals Logo right?

Hmm it might be that theres no .bmp logo of the Nationals. Dmx are you sure you didn't forget to include a .bmp of the logo too? Cuz if i try to use MVP Studio it asks me for a .bmp of the logo so i'm guessing that's why it crashes.

If you use FUZZ studio to import the jersey's the .bmp are as follows;

Uni u027c.fsh Fonts f027c.fsh jersey portrait jerf27csml.bmp

Uni u027d.fsh Fonts f027d.fsh jersey portrait jerf27dsml.bmp

Uni u027e.fsh Fonts f027d.fsh jersey portrait jerf27eml.bmp

If you use this for the jersey's you will be fine.

First things first. I first installed Umachines MONTREAL EXPOS full uni set.

NexT I installed KCCITYSTAR NATIONAL to get the first two WASH NAT jersey's.

Then I added my jersey's into the mix.

I hope this helps...

If you use FUZZ studio to import the jersey's the .bmp are as follows;

Uni u027c.fsh Fonts f027c.fsh jersey portrait jerf27csml.bmp

Uni u027d.fsh Fonts f027d.fsh jersey portrait jerf27dsml.bmp

Uni u027e.fsh Fonts f027d.fsh jersey portrait jerf27eml.bmp

If you use this for the jersey's you will be fine.

First things first. I first installed Umachines MONTREAL EXPOS full uni set.

NexT I installed KCCITYSTAR NATIONAL to get the first two WASH NAT jersey's.

Then I added my jersey's into the mix.

I hope this helps...

No the jerseys installed and worked fine. It's the l027 logo file that causes the crash. When the logo file was missing from your 1st .zip i was able to play and look at the new jerseys but when i added the logo file and reclick on the .bat you included when the game was loading the teams and the stadium to play the game crashed and went ro the desktop.

download version 1.3 and try it once again. then let me know how this works.... all files have been uploaded...

I did but this time i didn't get the crash. It still is missing a logo at the Team Select Screen and when the game starts and shows their lineup it shows the Expos logo and not the Nationals logo.

I did but this time i didn't get the crash. It still is missing a logo at the Team Select Screen and when the game starts and shows their lineup it shows the Expos logo and not the Nationals logo.

I have the same problem. No logo at team select screen and during at-bats while the Expos logo shows up at the start up screen, lineups, etc.

Having Nationals jerseys is awesome anyhow though. I just hope we can get these logos to work and eventually the name changed. I heard someone was working on getting so that the name can be longer than on MVPstudio.

Also, has anyone tried changing the small logo in roster management? (The small logo of the team plus either the three call letters - WAS - or the team name - Senators). That would be awesome. Good work guys and hopefully we can piece this together.

Archived