Incredible Pc Hockey Game

apocalypse

• 2 weeks later...

I too have never played a hockey game, or even watched it much on tv, but mods as excellent as this is a must have, i am installing this as i type with a lot of anticipation, ill use the great Google to learn how to play the game, but i wanted to say thank you for this mod, it really looks great. also i searched for this hd effect you mentioned but i could not find it, could you possibly point it out to me with a read me file if it's released already. once again thank you for this, i would not have even known about this game or the mods if it wasn't for mvpmods, so thank you true's.

:drinks:

edit.. i have the game installed, but for some reason ive tryed installing the auto installer to every path possible but it just keeps saying its corrupt on the installer any advice why this is?

@Basesloaded: Try the manual installation:

http://z6.invisionfree.com/flyermania/index.php?showtopic=1864

We managed to add completely new feature... now the game extracts all stats leaders from the dynasty/season. You can access them by one click only. This is brand new feature in the game. Another example that html/JS based interface has no modding limits.

2irsmxt.jpg

29d92de.jpg

@Basesloaded: Try the manual installation:

We managed to add completely new feature... now the game extracts all stats leaders from the dynasty/season. You can access them by one click only. This is brand new feature in the game. Another example that html/JS based interface has no modding limits.

Now that is very cool, apocalypse. :drinks:

• 5 weeks later...

The latest revolutionary interface addon from Egorgiy stores all gamedays correctly for each season game, each season date. Oldest bug in the calendar has been fixed.

Playerstats, goaliestats and scoring summaries are now accurate for every date, and the calendar is not showing screwed up boxscores for the old games any more...

Then we have a new GameCast with new graphics and Flash-like loading effect... this one randomizes correct amount of shots to the shooting chart.

58147388.gif

76002439.gif

Genuine counterpart from the ESPN NHL site... we tried to emulate the Flash effect and behavior.

LINK.

85255954.gif

Edited by apocalypse

i've installed the mod and it looks great. really greta. but, of course, i have a problem. and, of course, it's rosters. i've done everything said in that long, long install post, but they just don't work... i've loaded the ai from the ai folder before starting the dynasty and in the interface i can see kane as the top blackhawks scorer. but when i go in game i can play with hossa, havlat and a bunch of the old blackhawks players. any ideas? oh, my os is windows 7.

i've installed the mod and it looks great. really greta. but, of course, i have a problem. and, of course, it's rosters. i've done everything said in that long, long install post, but they just don't work... i've loaded the ai from the ai folder before starting the dynasty and in the interface i can see kane as the top blackhawks scorer. but when i go in game i can play with hossa, havlat and a bunch of the old blackhawks players. any ideas? oh, my os is windows 7.

If you have an old dynasty started, installing new rosters won't affect it. You have to start a new season or dynasty to get the newest players. Dynasty roster is a separate *.dyn file.

If you have an old dynasty started, installing new rosters won't affect it. You have to start a new season or dynasty to get the newest players. Dynasty roster is a separate *.dyn file.

nah, i've started a new dynasty :D spent whole day yesterday installing these files ;) i dunno what i did wrong...

Make sure the rosters are in the correct folders. Files in the roster RAR package go to 2 different folders.

*.exh and *.exha files go to C:\my documents\nhl 2004\db

and db.viv goes to

X:\nhl 2004\db (X: being the drive that you installed the game to).

This is the most common mistake... people don't realize that the files have to go to 2 separate folders.

• 3 weeks later...

My season 1996-1997 is nearing the end... only 3 games left. Thanks to Jimboni for this SPECTACULAR mod... it's been a fantastic season.

More here.

Some screen captures.

Niinimaa, Lindros and LeClair celebrating.

69328892.gif

Twist ja Grimson doing their job.

28928287.gif

Sean Burke, Hartford Whalers.

84136821.gif

USAir Arena.

32779795.gif

• 2 months later...

Vod has released another great mod, which extracts real-time REAL NHL news from ESPN.com. These are now scrolling in the main menu whenever you open your game... it automatically connects to ESPN.com.

24279397.jpg

New interface out (version 6.33) download away:

The mod is pretty much ready for the 10-11 season in every other way as well...

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...