Audio By Cavicchi

Cavicchi

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not bad! Maybe you can just combine the "bury" part closer to the "ells" and it would sound great! :D

Well, I just did a quick one on that while taking a break from doing the Houston Astros, which I just finished. The problem with what you noticed is the "ells" drags with that "s" sound causing the rest to follow as it does. I wouldn't spend too much time on that right now, got lots of other teams to do. Anyway, that's it for now with Ellsbury. Maybe later in the week...

That's not bad! Maybe you can just combine the "bury" part closer to the "ells" and it would sound great! :D

Well, I just couldn't let it rest. :) Here is version 3 of Jacoby Ellsbury. Check it out and let me know what you think--and that applies to anyone.

I added a slight pause between Jacoby and Ellsbury because I feel the other versions have Ellsbury coming too fast after Jacoby. Which version of the two here sound better to you--anyone can chime in.

I like version 4 better but could you use the parts from 2 instead? I like the "berry" sound rather than the 'bury" sound. ;)

You would prefer the wrong pronunciation? Doesn't that version sound like Ells-perry? If you want it, I can do it for you. Let me know but be sure--check them again.

I like version 4.Are you going to attach on a post? Please do. ;)

So, you changed your mind again. Tell you what I'm going to do, I'll send you both versions, just in case you change your mind again. :)

I will send it to you via the private message route, and included will be the .wav files so you can be sure before you install.

I got them both. Thanks Cavicchi! :D I'm not sure which one I'm gonna use yet but they both sound good. :hi:

You can always install the other one over what you installed before, just save the downloads so you can change as desired.

Hey Cavicchi, thanks man! Great job on the audio.Is there a chance of you doing a Ben Zobrist? If not, there are a couple of others in mind. :D

Zobrist? I don't have time now to go searching for names to make that one. Why don't you do some "leg work" and find the names. As far as "Zo" goes, there are a number of possibilities, so look for brist. :) I don't think you will find "brist" in one part, which means there would have to be at least two parts to make "brist."

Happy hunting!

Do you have any other suggestions for the Rays?Maybe some of their pitching staff.If not,then its okay. :)

I am doing Kansas City now and will be finished tomorrow, so the Rays will have to wait. In case you don't know, I am doing the teams in alphabetical order.

Hey Cavicchi, thanks for all of the audio! You've been a great help for all audio.I have a few in mind, but i don't want to get on your nerves too much. ;)

I'll take a tranquilizer, so what's on your mind? <_<

will you be doing audio pack for toronto blue jays

Yes, I am doing all the teams in alphabetical order. I will soon begin work on the Los Angeles Dodgers. I need to do 14 teams before getting to the Blue Jays, so probably Toronto won't be done for around 3 weeks.

I did an updated version of Ronald Belisario that I think you will like better than the version in Audio Pack 14. You can overwrite the previous version by installing this one. Check the .wav file and decide for yourself.

If you have any requests for an improvement of this or any other audio done by me, please post your thoughts here.

Enjoy!

Archived