Audio By Cavicchi

Cavicchi

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let us make it clear and simple. You go to [the page] and hit the download button. The file gets downloaded to your computer--and I know you have downloaded files before so you should know where the download goes. Next, you can follow the instructions I give in my readme file: "I recommend using TiT to install, but first extract each .rar file somewhere, such as your desktop, and then use TiT to install each one." In this case, you would extract [the file] to your desktop and use TiT to install the file. You could use EA Graphics Editor, or bigGUI--if you know how to install with those programs.

How do you download audio pack 27! Mine didn't work. ;)

I am beginning to wonder about you. If you are unable to download a file, I do not see a reason to do any audio request for you, Ben Zobrist or Ben Zovuna. Listen carefully, read my words slowly, scroll down to that little green button that says Download File. Step 2: You move the mouse cursor over that little green button and give it a click. Step 3: The file starts to download and will go where downloaded files go on your computer. Step 4: You can now follow the instructions already presented to you. Audio Pack 27 is on this page.

Good luck!

If you need further assistance for downloading files, try the Support section.

I'm not a five year old! <_< Sorry Cavicchi.I got it to work.

It was late, I was tired, and you keep coming up with I can't download this, and can't download that, and I was...well...kind of wondering what the hell was going on with you.

Sorry if you got offended, crud, no offense intended, just tired and....

Anyway, I am glad you got it to work and you are not five years old. :) Hey, age is only a number, 5, 25, 55, 75, or 95 doesn't mean a whole lot except for birthdays. When you are young, say younger than 21, you look forward to birthdays because you want to be older. When you are over 70, birthdays only mean you are 1 year older than the day before. ;-)

Wow Cavicchi, that was really touching.You're really agreat guy and modder...keep it up. ;):D May i add a request. Can you try to do Eugenio Velez.If not, no problem. Thanks! :D

Since you are also a great guy--that makes two of us :)--I am going to include Ben Zobrist along with two other requests and make it a 3-pack Audio Request Pack 2, should be done in around an hour at most.

I am not sure how Eugenio is pronounced, but I will try to find out and see what can be done. If it sounds like U-hen-e-o, getting the proper U sound seems like one obstacle besides whatever else there may be. I have to tell you Zobrist requires 3 parts to make a name with 7 letters--and that is not fun. Anyway, I will do it for such a nice guy like yourself, and because I was a bit testy towards you earlier. Look for Audio Request Pack 2 in about an hour.

Great job on all the mods my friends. I know you have them all linked separately from the first post of this thread but I'd like all of them released in one single mod so that I don't have to download them all. Is that something you could do?

Great job on all the mods my friends. I know you have them all linked separately from the first post of this thread but I'd like all of them released in one single mod so that I don't have to download them all. Is that something you could do?

Hi Totte,

Sorry, I don't know how to get them all in one download except by downloading each file and making one huge .rar file. If you want me to do it, getting all the downloads into one huge .rar file, I guess that would work. The problem is I don't know how to make an installer so you wouldn't have to install each file individually. On the other hand, maybe it is better if you do check each file before installing. :) I must tell you there are some files that are not very good quality; I usually state in the download when the quality is...well... far from perfect. Plus, some files have been updated with better versions, and there is always the issue of preference. Sometimes I make a few versions of the same name in the download for different reasons, loudness and pause between first and last name are two reasons, and there is also the matter of how one can do a name, slower, faster, louder, lower, and with different ideas, such as pitch/tone.

Let me know what you would like me to do, download all the versions and make one gigantic .rar file or select what I think are the best versions and put it all together, and make one gigantic .rar file. :)

No i've heard it been pronounced You-henio by almost everybody. :huh:

I have it by good authority it is pronounced ay-ooh-hen-e-o, just say it fast and you will get it. Of course, depending on the Country of origin, the pronunciation can vary--at least that is my belief based on what I have been told by someone.

Hi Totte,

Sorry, I don't know how to get them all in one download except by downloading each file and making one huge .rar file. If you want me to do it, getting all the downloads into one huge .rar file, I guess that would work. The problem is I don't know how to make an installer so you wouldn't have to install each file individually. On the other hand, maybe it is better if you do check each file before installing. :) I must tell you there are some files that are not very good quality; I usually state in the download when the quality is...well... far from perfect. Plus, some files have been updated with better versions, and there is always the issue of preference. Sometimes I make a few versions of the same name in the download for different reasons, loudness and pause between first and last name are two reasons, and there is also the matter of how one can do a name, slower, faster, louder, lower, and with different ideas, such as pitch/tone.

Let me know what you would like me to do, download all the versions and make one gigantic .rar file or select what I think are the best versions and put it all together, and make one gigantic .rar file. :)

I think a "Best of Cavicchi" would be nice. Kinda like your greatest hits ^_^

If all files are in one .rar folder, why do you need an installer? I've installed some of your audio mods with TiT and they seem to be working fine

I think a "Best of Cavicchi" would be nice. Kinda like your greatest hits ^_^

If all files are in one .rar folder, why do you need an installer? I've installed some of your audio mods with TiT and they seem to be working fine

Greatest Hits? :) Yes, reminds me of my record-making days in college, the days when I broke all records doing nothing. ;-)

The installer would be better because then you wouldn't have to extract each file to install, just easier. Well, downloading all the files and choosing what I think is best will take some time, and at my age time is important. :-)) Anyway, I will do it for you only because you have given so much of your time to give us Ultimate Rosters. Please be patient and I will get it done for you. So how do you want me to give you this gigantic .rar file?

Greatest Hits? :) Yes, reminds me of my record-making days in college, the days when I broke all records doing nothing. ;-)

The installer would be better because then you wouldn't have to extract each file to install, just easier. Well, downloading all the files and choosing what I think is best will take some time, and at my age time is important. :-)) Anyway, I will do it for you only because you have given so much of your time to give us Ultimate Rosters. Please be patient and I will get it done for you. So how do you want me to give you this gigantic .rar file?

Thanks for offering to make it an exclusive for me but I'm pretty certain there's plenty of guys here around the board that'd be interested in one file with our your "hits" so why don't you upload it to the download section? =)

Thanks for offering to make it an exclusive for me but I'm pretty certain there's plenty of guys here around the board that'd be interested in one file with our your "hits" so why don't you upload it to the download section? =)

The wife is calling me for dinner so I will have to make this quick. I want to do another Latinos pack and that could be done within a week or so. I honestly hesitate to make the choice for others when my preference for audio may differ than what someone else prefers; for example, I know of at least 2 people who preferred different versions of a name than what I preferred. Anyway, I have to go now or the wife will get out the shotgun and you will never get that gigantic .rar file. Meanwhile, I will give your idea some thought, but most of those who want my audio probably already downloaded the files.

The wife is calling me for dinner so I will have to make this quick. I want to do another Latinos pack and that could be done within a week or so. I honestly hesitate to make the choice for others when my preference for audio may differ than what someone else prefers; for example, I know of at least 2 people who preferred different versions of a name than what I preferred. Anyway, I have to go now or the wife will get out the shotgun and you will never get that gigantic .rar file. Meanwhile, I will give your idea some thought, but most of those who want my audio probably already downloaded the files.

Sounds like you'd better hurry! I don't

want you to go through any trouble with making a rar file

for only me so if you're not planning on going public with it, I don't want you to make one. I'll just download the separate files in that case

Sounds like you'd better hurry! I don't

want you to go through any trouble with making a rar file

for only me so if you're not planning on going public with it, I don't want you to make one. I'll just download the separate files in that case

Well, that is up to you, Totte. I imagine doing one gigantic .rar file of my "greatest hits" would not be such a great idea when the files have been downloaded. If you are thinking of something like Hory's Total Audio where he had many, many names not released before, yes, that is a good idea because they were not available before Total Audio. In my case, I already released the names and plan on doing more. Even if I didn't plan on doing more, the names are already in the download section, the names that would go in my "greatest hits."

Honestly, I would prefer you download the files and choose the versions you like best, and delete the ones you don't want, the names that don't sound right, the names that should never have been done. ;-) When I started doing audio two months ago, I was not going to release any names that were not perfect, or not near perfection. Homer once said to me in this thread, he preferred something as opposed to silence. Well, at first I disagreed and would not release audios like Tom Gorzelanny, but I think Homer was right, at least to a degree, and so I left it up to the guys to decide whether or not to install Tom Gorzelanny. Anyway, the best thing in my opinion is for you to decide which versions of a name you want to install, as well as if you want to install that name.

You-Gene-e-o, or You-Gene-yo. I've heard it pronounced both ways.

Is that by those crazy American announcers? ;-) First, there is no "yo" sound at all, because "yo" would be a double l with o like in Castillo, or in Johan Santana and Yohan Pino. Eugenio does not have that "yo" sound at the end. Perhaps it sounds like "yo" because someone says it fast, but I question the source of your information. According to my source, a highly respected authority on the Spanish language, the name is pronounced a-ooh-hen-e-o. Now, I have been told by another authority on the Spanish language that pronunciation can depend where the name comes from, and my guess is also from where the person is from who is pronouncing the name.

Here's another pronunciation I found. I'm sure it just depends on who is saying it as to how it's pronounced.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenio

Yes, but no "yo" sound. ;-) The pronunciation on Wiki is fairly close to what I said above. Wiki states the name is derived from the Greek...but this is Eugenio Velez and he is not derived from the Greek. :)

Just joking there, after all, Jesus is derived from the Greek Iesous--if I recall correctly.

"I'm sure it just depends on who is saying it as to how it's pronounced."

I agree--but only to the extent that the person saying it is of Spanish descent or Spanish origin or good knowledge of Spanish names. Yes, even those from Spanish speaking countries can pronounce the name differently, but no "yo." ;-)

Archived