Audio By Cavicchi

Cavicchi

Hey Cavicchi, are you going to make Eugenio Velez or is it just way too hard.

How about Gene Velez?

crud, I have a long list of names to do and will never get them done in time before my time is up if I try Eugenio. ;-) Honestly, I don't think you can get that name with good quality trying for a-ooh-hen-e-o. The hard part is "ooh" and taking tiny pieces often result in tiny quality; there are numerous parts needed to make the name and the name is short. I have not even looked at doing the name, maybe sometime in the future, but where is the "ooh"? If I can get an owl to come over, well, maybe then I would have the right "ooh." :-))

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Cavicchi, I don't know if you already answered this but... are you planning to release a big pack with all the audios?

Anyway, great job!

Hi there bigpapifan!

I never gave it a thought until Totte asked me to do my "greatest hits." :) With requests coming in every day along with my plan for another Latinos pack, I don't see time for a big pack with all the audios. Plus, KG released another roster and there are names in there that need audio. I prefer doing audio for names that need it than a gigantic file with all the audio I completed. Actually, is there really a need for me to do one large pack when the files are in the download section? Aside from Totte and you, no one else has asked me to do that, just two people!

That's what I'll do =). Thanks!

Just so you know, I did Belisario a few different ways, including two versions as Ronny Belisario, which I happen to like the best. Belisario is available separately in an audio file by itself, and also in the Dodgers Audio Pack. I also did Andy Sonnanstine separately and in the Rays Audio Pack, which has the original version plus two new ones. If you look at the first page where I list all my audio, I usually mention that information.

I hope you enjoy the audio. Don't forget to check the .wav files before installing, something everyone should always do.

Good luck!

But it's not a request? I just said that. I was just asking a question because I was curious.

This may be quite shocking so have a seat and relax. The topic here is Mod Announcements, not Mod Investigations. I am not going to answer questions of that nature for you or anyone else. We are not going to turn this thread into "have you tried this, or have you tried that."

You already took this thread off topic and that was quite rude of you. This thread is for Mod Announcements--I allow requests in here only because I so stated in the first post, however, a PM is more appropriate for requests, or in some other thread.

Now, let us not carry on a discussion of this any further, for it has gone on longer than necessary. If you want a private conversation, send me a PM.

Desde Caracas Venezuela, muchas gracias...excelente trabajo , please audio de Rick Porcello y Gordon Beckham, if is posible

excuse me, i don't speak english

Voy a poner los de mi "lista de cosas pendientes. Ahora estoy trabajando en un proyecto que tiene la máxima prioridad. Yo consideraría un nombre que me hace sentir que se puede hacer en unas pocas horas, pero tiene dos nombres, que yo sepa llevaría más tiempo. Por favor, sea paciente y veré qué se puede hacer por usted.

Gracias por el cumplido.

Tyler Pelland is here.

There is an error in both the original audio file and MVP08 regarding Tyler Pelland. 3054 "a" and "d" files pronounce the name Weir--there is no "c" file for Tyler Pelland. I made all the files including the "a" file, Krukow's announcement, so you can have proper annunciation for Tyler Pelland at all phases in the game.

For those who may be interested, and this includes requests, I will be taking a good few days off from doing audio, not even going to look at one single name.

Instead of playing with audio files, I will be playing with my cats, wife, and doing some chores around the house, at least until about Friday.

I will check in for messages...and idle curiosity. ;-)

Archived