Audio By Cavicchi

Cavicchi

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can i check the.dat wav file first? ;)

dat is a strange question. You can only check the .wav file to hear the name pronounced in my downloads--specifically the c.wav that gives first and last name if both were done.

Theres a few Red Sox minor leaguers you could do:

Mark Wagner

Casey Kelly

Sorry, Phil, I completely forgot about your request for Mark Wagner. I just updated the first page with Audio Pack 27 and noticed you had requested Mark Wagner. I will do him and include it in a separate download.

Edited 9:44 PM: Phil, I looked in MVP08 and Mark Wagner does have full audio, so that's why I didn't do him. If you don't have MVP08 and need audio for Mark Wagner, let me know and I'll do him for you.

Hey Congrats on completing all 30 audio packs and successfully doing it well!Its been a great month or two of audio packs. :clapping:

Thanks! Actually, just a bit over a month since my first Audio Pack on June 25, finished on July 28. I will do a couple of players, maybe 2 or 3 that I want to update, probably later today. If there is someone you want to see improved or, biting my tongue as I say this, want to have done, let me know! ;-)

Archived