Audio By Cavicchi

Cavicchi

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Santiago Casilla is here.

This corrects the mispronounced name in MVP08--Santiago Casilla is pronounced as Jairo Garcia in MVP08. There is no annunciation of Casilla in either the original game or MVP08, so this is the first time Casilla is being done to my knowledge.

Enjoy!

Note: Version 1.1 replaces 1.0 to include the missing a.hdr file for Krukow's last name announcement. Somehow, don't know why, the knowledge of that missing a.hdr file hit me when I was eating dinner. Amazing!

Anyway, you should install that a.hdr file either by downloading Version 1.1 and installing the version of Casilla you chose or just adding the a.hdr file.

How do you download it then.Can you please explain. :huh:

Let us make it clear and simple. You go to this page and hit the download button. The file gets downloaded to your computer--and I know you have downloaded files before so you should know where the download goes. Next, you can follow the instructions I give in my readme file: "I recommend using TiT to install, but first extract each .rar file somewhere, such as your desktop, and then use TiT to install each one." In this case, you would extract the Ben Zobrist file to your desktop and use TiT to install the file. You could use EA Graphics Editor, or bigGUI--if you know how to install with those programs.

Pablo Sandoval updated with new versions here. I did replace the two versions of Pablo Sandoval in Audio Pack 32: The Latinos Part 2 Version 1.0 with real "Pablo" in Version 1.1. However, rather than make you download the entire file again, I decided to make a separate download for Pablo Sandoval that includes the "new" versions along with three other versions not in Audio Pack 32: The Latinos Part 2 Version 1.1

Thanks to jerm for making me aware the name Pablo is available in '05's audio file--I do not see Pablo Ozuna listed in the roster, but his audio files are there!

Enjoy!

Archived