Audio By Cavicchi

Cavicchi

Hey Cavicchi, I noticed a few players in the game that should be fairly easy that don't have audio: Carlos Gomez and Dan Murphy.

Carlos Gomez has audio in the game! What Carlos Gomez doesn't have audio??? The only Carlos Gomez I see is on the Twins--and he does have audio.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Cavicchi, why does it say (Dordon-stine),shouldn't it be SAUN-ON stine?Give me a reply. thanks!

crud,

Why are you posting that here??? You sent me a private message requesting I do Sonnanstine with parts of names you suggested. I did what you asked and told you that I did not like the result. I also told you your parts were wrong. So, why the hell are you complaining here?!

SAUNders, JohnsON, and EckSTEIN do not make Sonnanstine--pronounced Sonn-an-styne--I think I've also heard it pronounced Sonn-an-steen.

If you want to continue this discussion, send me a private message--just as you did with your request.

Edited: I had to correct the terminology I used, specifically parts provided as crud never gave me parts, he gave me suggested parts of names to use, not actual parts. Correction is necessary because someone may actually think crud is making parts of names. ^_^

Ive just noticed that Casey Kelly has just been given 6230 as an ID by KG over at EA Mods.

Any chance you could get him done? Id be very greatful if you could.

I could do him but he's not in the 7.1 roster. What roster is he supposed to be in?

Ive just noticed that Casey Kelly has just been given 6230 as an ID by KG over at EA Mods.

Any chance you could get him done? Id be very greatful if you could.

Anything for you, Phil. I will do him in a few minutes and post it here for you, and I'll use that 6230 ID. I don't know what roster he's in so be careful.

Anything for you, Phil. I will do him in a few minutes and post it here for you, and I'll use that 6230 ID. I don't know what roster he's in so be careful.

Cheers man. Hes not in a roster at the moment (he'll probably be in KGs next release), but ive added him to my own. So all should be good.

Is jerm and crud the same person? They're acting just alike lol.

What are you talking about? I've requested like 3 since this thread started, and made a small mistake with Gomez, not realizing that the announcers just didn't say his name the time he came up to bat because Krukow was talking about something else. You don't have to jump all over me like that. I'll stop my requesting and let you do your job Cavicchi.

any ideas about Jacoby Ellsbury? I heard a guy do it on the internet. :unknw:

Well, I don't know what that guy on the Internet did, but while working on the Houston Astros and doing Koby Clemens, I combined parts of names to get Koby and followed with the rest, although this is not very good, kind of poor if you ask me. Anyway, if you like it, listen to the .wav file, I can make it up for you. This one is 3 parts for the first name and 3 parts for the last name for a total of 6 parts and I think it shows. :rolleyes:

Archived