MVP Mods Community Rosters Ver. 2.3

Zach

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Zach, I haven't downloaded your roster but I will as soon as you release the new version. I have a suggestion, I don't know if you have Mark Melancon #39 on the Yankees system but I would like to see if you can update his face and stats up a bit since he has been throwing pretty good since coming from AAA Scranton. Also, if you can go through the Yankees system from MLB to A-league and see if you can update it to as accurate as possible. Again, I haven't downloaded the roster so I don't know what have/have not done with the Yankees. I have heard nothing but great things about this roster so Thanks for all the hard work and dedication.

-Chris

Thanks Zach

Roster gets better and better

Just wondering though, I'm looking at the face list and I have sorted by date modified. Which ones are the new faces from v 2.3?

Do the new ones start at 7/27/2009 or 7/28/2009 or something else?

Great roster man......lots of work right here....

Thanks for doin this....without it my game wouldn't be even close to what team's rosters are today. Seriously.

Only "constructive criticisms" I can think of right now is that Angel Villalona is a top prospect for SF Giants and Luke French's face is kinda weird...makes me laugh... :D

Thanks Zach,

Davis

Info on Villalona

5. Angel Villalona | 1b | B - R | Single-A Augusta | Age - 18 | Signed - Dominican Republic

Final Grade - B

Body Type - big kid, needs to watch his weight...he's only 17, but is he that projectable?

-He's extremely young for his level--at 17, he was close to nine months younger than his peer hitters in the Sally League. So his numbers--which were pretty ordinary--aren't too big a deal.

-The power numbers are already strong (.172 ISO) and should improve going forward, but he's still very raw in the aspects of baseball where experience really helps--for instance, he walked just 3.6% of the time last year and struck out 23.5% of the time, so his plate discipline needs a lot of work.

-His raw power rates as plus to plus-plus, though it's not showing up at quite that level yet. He shows terrific bat speed, a mechanically sound swing, and the ability to make hard contact.

-Villalona is not your typical ultra-talented, projectable athlete displaying his natural young ability at a young age. He's already physically mature and I wonder how much more room he has to fill out his already large frame. He's already limited to first base.

-Best Case Outcome - Middle of the line-up bat

-More Likely Outcome - Average to slightly above average everyday first baseman

anyone know why when i load the newest rosters, version 2.3, when im the cardinals.... matt holliday is batting leadoff? it did this a few times with 2.2 as well, but it wasnt every time?? i mean i know i can go to lineups and change it, but shouldnt it already be corrected in this update?

great work! thanks agian

on the Jays roster, your missing Josh Roenicke

Roenicke was involve in the Scott Rolen trade between the Jays and Reds

Cincinnati Reds traded 3B Edwin Encarnacion and RHP Josh Roenicke to Toronto Blue Jays and Louisville Bats traded RHP Zachary Stewart to Blue Jays Organization.

number update

Scott Rolen 27

Edwin Encarnacion 7

Josh Roenicke 33

great work again!

THANK YOU!

great work! thanks agian

on the Jays roster, your missing Josh Roenicke

Roenicke was involve in the Scott Rolen trade between the Jays and Reds

Cincinnati Reds traded 3B Edwin Encarnacion and RHP Josh Roenicke to Toronto Blue Jays and Louisville Bats traded RHP Zachary Stewart to Blue Jays Organization.

number update

Scott Rolen 27

Edwin Encarnacion 7

Josh Roenicke 33

great work again!

THANK YOU!

Ok, I fixed these things for the next version.

Can't find this anywhere:

"PLEASE MOVE ALL OF THE FILES INSIDE OF THE "FACES" FOLDER INTO YOUR ROOT MLB 2K9 FOLDER!"???

I have looked in my root folder, i have looked under my documents/ settings/ save folder.

Only 2 places places that i could find anything related to my MLB2k9 game, HELP???

PLEASE MOVE ALL OF THE FILES INSIDE OF THE "FACES" FOLDER INTO YOUR ROOT MLB 2K9 FOLDER

If this meant the "faces" that were within the dl itself (cause it's the only thing i seen that said faces) i put those within my MLB2k9 folder, hope this was what i was supposed to do???

Archived