MVP Mods Community Rosters Ver. 2.3

Zach

Zach - many thanks for this roster. I can't tell you how fun this game has become with updated post trade rosters, and now that I've really got my sliders fine tuned for OUTSTANDING gameplay. As much as I loved MVP, this game blows it away in my opinion. Thanks again for your hard work.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

next roster release will include updated lineups/pitching rotation, yes? I guess I could just do it myself... :fool:

Yes, I had to do the CPU optimizing rosters for now just to get it compatible with franchise mode. However, the next version will have updated lineups.

I will have some free time after Thursday to go a little more in depth with the roster. Whenever the team I work for has home games I work about 10-12 hour days, so I am pretty busy. However, we go on the road on Friday so it will free up some time.

yeah the faces themselves that were in the DL copy and paste those into the main mlb 2k9 folder,u should get a message asking if u want to over write them

I did the copy and paste thing, and the faces still don't show up. Are you suppose to put the complete folder in the MLB2K9 directory??

Has any one figured out how to change the pics to show their new teams (In game pictures) Aslo if a new roster come out and I want to use it do I have to start the franchise all over? Or can I just make the changes using ty's editor?

Has any one figured out how to change the pics to show their new teams (In game pictures) Aslo if a new roster come out and I want to use it do I have to start the franchise all over? Or can I just make the changes using ty's editor?

Unfortunately no one has figured out how to edit portraits or add new portraits yet. If someone had, I would be all over it, haha.

And yes, you would need to start your franchise over when a new roster version is released.

Unfortunately no one has figured out how to edit portraits or add new portraits yet. If someone had, I would be all over it, haha.

And yes, you would need to start your franchise over when a new roster version is released.

Yeah I read this topic in the forums which talks about portraits and they said it is possible to have new portraits in this game. The problem is the settings in the game would need to be set to low. The person who is doing this said he uploaded the files, but for some reason, it hasn't been uploaded by the administration.

Zach - I downloaded the rosteryesterday and played one game so far? Has anyone had any issues with crashes or problems with rosters? Also have minors be updqated also How do you edit the rosters do you use ty's editor and just move from one team to a different one? I just don't want to have to keep starting a new season to get updates. Can I do this?

Zach - I downloaded the rosteryesterday and played one game so far? Has anyone had any issues with crashes or problems with rosters? Also have minors be updqated also How do you edit the rosters do you use ty's editor and just move from one team to a different one? I just don't want to have to keep starting a new season to get updates. Can I do this?

Well I haven't, but if you want to move players to a different team you can use ty's editor or you can use the 2k sports one in the game. Just go to management, to roster then select a team and when the player is selected hit space or enter and select assign to team. Hope that helps.

yeah the portraits are possible using texmod thanks to the discovery from mvpmods11229.But unfortunatly as andrew says at the moment u have to have the video settings on low which will show the updated portraits but u lose in game quality.Im waiting on a reply from 2k9 to see if theres another program we can use to open the portrait.iff file and make direct changes to that file instead of always needing to run texmod

Well I haven't, but if you want to move players to a different team you can use ty's editor or you can use the 2k sports one in the game. Just go to management, to roster then select a team and when the player is selected hit space or enter and select assign to team. Hope that helps.

Is this the same for the PC version?

hey men one question you take the roster made by ton3y and on that roster you make all the changes????? becouse i find some players that you have whit the fake name and in ton3ys roster have the real name maybe im the one whit problem but for example if you can check for example jorge estrada of the mariners is really jose escalona

thanks for your work men

hope a quick answer

sorry if my english is bad im from venezuela so jeje

Yeah it is. Just launch the game, the option is right in the menus and follow my previous instructions. Just so you know you can also edit players statistics except pitchers pitches.

But If I load my franchise that management area is not there. The management area seems to be for updating the default roster not the one Zach created. I guess only ty's editor will work for that? Or is there anthor way to do this? Please advise - thank you

Zach the roster is great, nice job and I really apprecate all your hard work you did for use to enjoy it.

But If I load my franchise that management area is not there. The management area seems to be for updating the default roseter not the one Zach created. I guess only ty's editor will work for that? Or is there anthor way to do this? Please advise - thank you

Zach the roster is great, nice job and I really apprecate all your hard work you did for use to enjoy it.

Yeah sorry about that, in franchise the roster option is in GM not under management. I thought you were in exhibition mode. If you want you can try Ty's Roster editor to see if that works too.

Being I had the issue with the duplicate names using TY's editor version2.2, I have now gone to new version. How can you best backup your season incase of a issue again, so I can restore the game back before changes.

Any suggestions?

I'm just wondering. What's wrong with TexMod anyway? And any idea why it hasn't been approved by the mod? I have submitted like 3-4 times.

There are currently no submitted files awaiting authorization that I can see.

Archived