MVP Mods Community Rosters Ver. 2.3

Zach

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep. I just noticed some problems with rotations (and the way I edited them). I'm fixing them now and hopefully the crashes will cease. I'll upload a new file shortly.

....oh, and thanks for bringing that to my attention. I certainly appreciate it.

okay, so here's another update ... unfortunately, my trial run of the editor ran out at midnight, so while i fixed all the pitching bugs (99% sure i squashed all those bugs), some of the minor league rosters are not 'full'. the roster file will work, but if one starts up a franchise, you'll have to have the computer auto-fix the minor league teams.

i.e. such and such AAA team only has 8 hitters, would you like the CPU to fix the rosters? just say yes and all should be well since the major league clubs are as they should be (for the most part). i noticed if i tried to 'fix' the minor league rosters manually in-game, it would crash (!) ... not the best thing to have happen, i know. having the CPU fix 'em seemed to do the trick, however.

are these the best circumstances to start a new franchise in? of course not, but so far i haven't had any problems once the CPU has fixed the minor league teams.

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK here folks. i don't like shoddy work either, but i feel this is better than what is _currently_ available. i'm sure something better will come along shortly from another mod or two here in these forums.

thanks for all the hard work guys. i really appreciate it.

again, happy swingin'...

AltruiSisu0809.rar

added another quick update to place Huff on the Tigers. i also edited some player attributes (since the last offering) to get better season stat results when simming (if that matters to people ... i simmed around 10 full seasons and looked at key stats each year for pitchers and hitters).

[uPDATE]

a couple more bugs were found and squashed. minor league CPU updating should no longer be needed (i hope and think). i've successfully run full simmed seasons without having to edit anything now.

below is the updated roster file. sorry for so many updates guys, i just want to get it "right" as best i can. no fault for that, right?

AltruiSisu0809.rar

a few more updates to keep current...

pudge --> texas (AAA since salty isn't injured on my roster)

smoltzy --> st. louis (in the pen)

padilla --> LAD (AAA both since he's starting there and because i've got a healthy schmidt and his 11 million bucks up in the big show)

b. hall --> seattle (though beltre is healthy on my roster, so he mostly starts)

season sims tested and working fine.

oh, and one more ...

pujols --> yankees

....just kidding. suck it yanks!

AltruiSisu0809.rar

pedo im in the process of overhauling every roster including all minors so that there will be no fake names so if any of the draft picks are on any of the current rosters they will be included.The only teams that wont be as accurate will be the class A because that is where ive been sticking all the disabled players at.So far ive finished the angels astros and a's and thier minor leagues Ive replaced the fakes with real names and also birthdates and uni numbers on some the best that i am able.The only thing im not really doing is changing any of the attributes etc because if i do that then i wouldnt be finished until 2k12 is out *lol* Im hoping i get this all done before the expanded rosters come out because then it will become an instant nightmare,bad enough with trades,and people coming off and on the DL every day

oh no i totally feel you, i know im trying to do my lil updates on the roster off of espn.com ya know with minor leagues and people going back and forth your right it is a nightmare lol...well thats awesome about the real names and real people. It really doesnt matter for the attributes i believe they are pretty accurate so i have no problem with that...it was just curiousity if anyone was putting the new players in...hard to do attributes on them when we havent really seen them play in major league or even minors yet

a few more updates to keep current...

pudge --> texas (AAA since salty isn't injured on my roster)

smoltzy --> st. louis (in the pen)

padilla --> LAD (AAA both since he's starting there and because i've got a healthy schmidt and his 11 million bucks up in the big show)

b. hall --> seattle (though beltre is healthy on my roster, so he mostly starts)

season sims tested and working fine.

oh, and one more ...

pujols --> yankees

....just kidding. suck it yanks!

Just wanted say thanks for the roster. I started a Dodgers franchise with my sliders and am having a blast. Alot of close games and exciting comebacks so far. I've come from behind and won 4 out the 10 games i've played so far. Just started the rockies series today and had a walk-off basehit by Eithier to win the game. Record so far is 8-2 and a 2.5 lead over the Giants. Should be alot of fun.....thanks again!!

Archived