MVP Mods Community Rosters Ver. 2.3

Zach

great rosters bro noticed a few things.

First Chris Young on the padres looks pretty dumb.

Clayton Kershaw on the Dodgers looks like an old man he could use a redo.

Lastly, I cannot find Jeff Weaver on the dodgers roster or Xavier Paul and Jaun Castro. Clearly you can tell who my team is here just a few things Ive noticed keep up the good work

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey zach while working on portraits i noticed something tonite on the atlanta braves minor leagues there is a Jake Colon and has a portrait of a florida marlin.that is a fake name the real name is Jason Wood

also 1b tommy everidge is on the oakland A's while giambi is on the Dl

Zach,

you did an awesome job with this update. Thank you so much. But the Dodgers roster needs to be fixed:

Doug Mientkiewicz and Blake DeWitt arent on the active roster anymore. And Jason Schmidt, Jeff Weaver, and Juan Castro are.

Thank you so much for these updates

Thanks, but WinRAR doesn't let me extract a .ros file - the readme says to extract the rosters into the MLB 2K9 root folder - I copied all of the faces in, and I copied the .ros file, but this didn't work.

Thanks a lot

.ROS & .SLD files do not go in the MLB 2K root folder. Following is for .ROS & .SLD files:

How To Install

--------------

For XP users:

Extract the .ROS file to yourC:\Documents and Settings\(Your Username)\Application Data\2K Sports\MLB 2K9\Saves folder

and load the roster.

For Vista Users:

Goto My Computer and click the Organize tab at the top left, Click Folder and Search Options and select the

view tab. Ensure that the button labeled Show Hidden Files and Folders under the folder Hidden Files and Folders

is selected. If it is not selected then select it.

Proceed to the Users/YourUsername/AppData/Roaming/2K Sports/MLB 2k9/Saves folder and extract the .ROS

file and load it in the game.

An update will becoming soon.

Please add these 2 Red Sox to your update!

Junichi Tazawa #63

Boston Red Sox

Position: Starting Pitcher

Born: June 6, 1986

Yokohama, Japan

Height: 5-11

Weight: 180

Bats: Right

Throws: Right

Drafted: Not drafted

How Acquired: International free agent (Dec. 2008)

High School: Yokohama Shoka (JP)

Team W L ERA G GS CG SHO SV IP H R ER HR BB SO GO/AO AVG

POR 9 5 2.57 18 18 0 0 0 98.0 80 31 28 8 26 88 0.95 .222

Pitching style:

1. 4 seam fastball, up to 93mph (above avarage with some plus potential)

2. backdoor slider, up to 83mph (excellent)

3. curveball, up to 80mph (his out pitch)

4. split-fingered changeup, up to 81mph (above avarage)

Josh Reddick #68

Boston Red Sox

Position: RF (LF/CF)

Born: February 19, 1987

Guyton, GA

Height: 6-2

Weight: 185

Bats: Left

Throws: Right

Drafted: 17th round, 2006

How Acquired: Draft

College: Middle Georgia

Team AVG G AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI TB BB SO SB CS OBP SLG OPS

POR .277 63 256 47 71 17 3 13 29 133 30 62 5 5 .352 .520 .871

Can also add these top prospects, that would be great...

http://www.soxprospects.com/players/kelly-casey.htm

http://www.soxprospects.com/players/anderson-lars.htm

http://www.soxprospects.com/players/westmoreland-ryan.htm

http://www.soxprospects.com/players/kalish-ryan.htm

I have the game loaded on an xp machine, but i do not have an Application Data folder. At least not in C:\Documents and Settings\(My Username). Also there is no Saves folder with the rest of my MLB 2k9 data. I tried creating one there in the MLB 2k9 folder, but that didn't work. The game didn't pick up the file as a saved roster, or anything for that matter. I don't see anything that looks like save data my MLB2k9 folder, although I can save things in the game. Any ideas where my Saves folder might be located?

I have the game loaded on an xp machine, but i do not have an Application Data folder. At least not in C:\Documents and Settings\(My Username). Also there is no Saves folder with the rest of my MLB 2k9 data. I tried creating one there in the MLB 2k9 folder, but that didn't work. The game didn't pick up the file as a saved roster, or anything for that matter. I don't see anything that looks like save data my MLB2k9 folder, although I can save things in the game. Any ideas where my Saves folder might be located?

Here is the path to mine, running XP: C:\Documents and Settings\(Your Username)\Application Data\2K Sports\MLB 2K9\Saves

*Copy/Paste that path, just substitute your Username.

*If you don't have a Saves folder at the end of that path, just create one.

if anyone is interested, i've done my own edit of the community rosters (all major league teams, lineups, and rotations) ... updated through the alex gonzalez trade.

[sorry montella, no tazawa or reddick added]

a couple of the teams might not be exact, of course, as i'm sure i missed a few things, and i made edits to my own taste in a few cases (i.e. chris davis is up on the rangers ... plus negating the DL).

feel free to use what you like.

~ AltruiSisu (formerly 0 Tolerance ... part of the original crew of community roster edits)

[removed file to eliminate confusion and prevent crashing games ... updated roster in the next couple of posts]

p.s. if this is completely the wrong thing to do here, just lemme know. i figured it can do nothing but help while the main roster gets edited (better). happy swingin'.

Archived