New MVP 2005 video topic.

WindyCHC165

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know ill be here bro, im just frustrated cause this game is so close yet so far away. would it have been to much for them to just make the apple stationary and remove the damn pole cause what tbey have is embarrasing. i really am just ticked off at the way shea stadium looks in the video and i know its almost too late for them to fix it now cause release is less than 2 months away so they are basically finished with the game.

just thought of this now but heck...build em a new stadium...to your liking

yea about the new beltran video... I dont recall seeing any fireworks at shea stadium in real life. There seems to be fireworks everywhere whenever the home team hits a homer. The only place i could think of that does that is Chicago White Sox. And maybe a little bit for Minute Maid. Do u think that's a good feature in '05? fireworks everywhere?? they had fireworks at wrigley last year... lame...

anyone notice rj's fingers not fully covering the ball when he's in the arizona uni and you're looking over his left shoulder? or how his head twitched when jeter hit the hr? yeeaaahhh, sure the animations are going to be fixed EA, sure...

i wish they would make a baseball game that's more about baseball than any players celebrity. (by they i mean anyone other than EA cause there's no way they would waste their time on selling a geeked out baseball game to consolers)

Wow, a pitchers head twitches when he gives up a homer. My, that's unforgivible.

When I pitched I ranted for 5 minutes after a home run.

I don't think a pitchers head twitching is a big enough reason not to like the game and I'd rather EA worked on other things in the game rather than a slight twitch in a pitchers head.

Well, that Upper Deck was empty 99% of the time(except Subway Series) last year, so they got it right.

arrrrrrg....but ure right.....i want to biuld my own stadium though....

if it wasnt for mayor bloomberg(NY mayor) the mets and yankees would have had brand new stadiums with retractable roofs. DAM HIM! why couldnt pataki (former NY mayor) stay until they passed the bill or whatever!!!!!!!!!!

I like Yankee Stadium. I would be perfectly happy for the Yankees to stay there.

I like Yankee Stadium too.

But seriously, it's 30 years old, and not gonna survive more than 10 years with every seat filled with people aat every game. Remember April 1999 by the way?

Yankee Stadium is old and crippled, and needs to be replaced eventually. I'd love it if it was possible, but the Yankees can't play at the old Stadium forever. Besides, the new one will be a copy of the one we have now, plus it will have the facade of the original Yankee Stadium, and some more of those luxury suites, and a bigger JumboTron.

I like Yankee Stadium too.

But seriously, it's 30 years old, and not gonna survive more than 10 years with every seat filled with people aat every game. Remember April 1999 by the way?

Yankee Stadium is old and crippled, and needs to be replaced eventually. I'd love it if it was possible, but the Yankees can't play at the old Stadium forever. Besides, the new one will be a copy of the one we have now, plus it will have the facade of the original Yankee Stadium, and some more of those luxury suites, and a bigger JumboTron.

I believe it's older than 30 years old. :lol:

Archived