New MVP 2005 video topic.

WindyCHC165

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IGN has 3 new videos of the Chicago Cubs playing the St. Louis Cardinals in Wrigley..i must say Wrigley looks f---ing awesome...WOW!!!!...the sound is really messed up in the videos though...but i am really getting excited about this game....and i dont understand why people were complaining about when the batters foul a ball back...i dont think the players react that bad..i think it looks pretty awesome actually..what does everyone else think tho???

good videos, but you can tell it's on pro level. i don't know who that was playing, Hilary or Jon, but they really stink. This is why I should get to play the game before anyone else.... :lol:

Two teams that I can't stand...oh what joy. Show me something new, maybe some A ball game or actual weather effects in the game. It's always Red Sox/Yankees or Cards/Cubs. How about something where we can actually see some of the new features? Oh well, 20 bucks well spent. :wink:

I think that I am going to quit watching these things. I am getting sick of the commentary already. That John Mabry homerun was nice though. Lefty to opposite field on a jam shot, up and in.

the reason IGN isnt making any "How to make a stadium" or anything like that cuz the videos are The "Play of the Day" videos...they show plays of the day not stadium building. And like jg2977 said i would like to see a game in a historic stadiium.

IGN has 3 new videos of the Chicago Cubs playing the St. Louis Cardinals in Wrigley..i must say Wrigley looks f---ing awesome...WOW!!!!...the sound is really messed up in the videos though...but i am really getting excited about this game....and i dont understand why people were complaining about when the batters foul a ball back...i dont think the players react that bad..i think it looks pretty awesome actually..what does everyone else think tho???

Yes, Wrigley does look much better than last year.

Jesus, I am astonished by all the whiny New Yorkers complaining about the smallest things in this game. Tell me, do windows in the outfield wall make the slightest difference on how the game plays? Do people in the upper deck of Shea change the game?

It's whiny little brats that don't appreciate the excellence of the game and threatening to spend their parents' money elsewhere that makes everyone older than 13 hate American kids.

But at least you're proving the maturity level of the average NY Baseball fan. Game 6 of the ALCS revsitied.

Jesus, I am astonished by all the whiny New Yorkers complaining about the smallest things in this game. Tell me, do windows in the outfield wall make the slightest difference on how the game plays? Do people in the upper deck of Shea change the game?

It's whiny little brats that don't appreciate the excellence of the game and threatening to spend their parents' money elsewhere that makes everyone older than 13 hate American kids.

But at least you're proving the maturity level of the average NY Baseball fan. Game 6 of the ALCS revsitied.

go [naughty word] yourself,I dont know or even care where the [naughty word] your from but if I did I sure as [naughty word] wouldn't make a steriotype comment like that,so go [naughty word] off.

Nothing like being a stereotypical fool in your first post, hmmm?

I saw the post that someone made about there not being any windows in Yankee Stadium, but if memory serves me correctly, whoever said it also mentioned other stadiums having a problem as well. I can't remember where I saw it, but I'll have a look around in a few minutes.

I do partly agree with you that these are pretty minor oversights in the game, and personally, I would much rather see EA address gameplay because there is a good chance that the modders on this site will be able to change how stadiums look, but I don't agree with how you got your point across.

And I might point out that New York has 2 baseball teams, so you just pulled up on the Mets fans too. Depending on how it's read, your statement could apply to a baseball fan of any team living in the New York area. Nice blanket statement.

EDIT - Found it, and it's made me think you're more pathetic than before. The original comment was made by Donut on page 3 of this thread, who, incidentally, has since been suspended for non-related conduct. Unfortunately, because of this suspension, I can't view his profile to say where he's from. If you look around, you'll find 2 guys, 1 a Yankees fan named jg2977 and the other from New York named Kccitystar, saying things to the effect of "who cares if the windows are missing?". So, if we assume, loosely, that jg2977 is from New York, that's 2 New Yorkers who don't care about the windows, whereas there is only 1 who has said he would like the windows in the game. That's 2 to 1, and yet you found it appropriate to say "Jesus, I am astonished by all the whiny New Yorkers complaining about the smallest things in this game". Notice I bolded part of that statement for you.

See the problem? Now check your attitude before you post here again.

Nothing like being a stereotypical fool in your first post, hmmm?

I saw the post that someone made about there not being any windows in Yankee Stadium, but if memory serves me correctly, whoever said it also mentioned other stadiums having a problem as well. I can't remember where I saw it, but I'll have a look around in a few minutes.

I do partly agree with you that these are pretty minor oversights in the game, and personally, I would much rather see EA address gameplay because there is a good chance that the modders on this site will be able to change how stadiums look, but I don't agree with how you got your point across.

And I might point out that New York has 2 baseball teams, so you just pulled up on the Mets fans too. Depending on how it's read, your statement could apply to a baseball fan of any team living in the New York area. Nice blanket statement.

EDIT - Found it, and it's made me think you're more pathetic than before. The original comment was made by Donut on page 3 of this thread, who, incidentally, has since been suspended for non-related conduct. Unfortunately, because of this suspension, I can't view his profile to say where he's from. If you look around, you'll find 2 guys, 1 a Yankees fan named jg2977 and the other from New York named Kccitystar, saying things to the effect of "who cares if the windows are missing?". So, if we assume, loosely, that jg2977 is from New York, that's 2 New Yorkers who don't care about the windows, whereas there is only 1 who has said he would like the windows in the game. That's 2 to 1, and yet you found it appropriate to say "Jesus, I am astonished by all the whiny New Yorkers complaining about the smallest things in this game". Notice I bolded part of that statement for you.

See the problem? Now check your attitude before you post here again.

MarkB strikes again

PAWNED FOOL!

Check Yourself before you Wreck Yourself

Archived