New MVP 2005 video topic.

WindyCHC165

I would be happy with the Yankees playing in a reasonable stadium for a few years while Yankee Stadium is refurbished, then moving back in.

Whatever.

You don't refurbish a gigantic Yankee Stadium you REBUILD it.

And that would take longer than building a new one next door.

I don't wonna watch the Yankees celebrate winning the World Series with the Purple Toilet (Shea) as their home field...even if it is for 3-5 years...

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh hell no, I don't want the Yankees playing in Shea Stadium unless we're on the road and are planning on whooping the Mets' asses 3 out of 4 games.

I meant maybe build a temporary stadium, just something basic, maybe even use a AAA stadium or a disused staium for a while.

Anyway, it's pointless discussing it because we all know, as evidenced by the Randy Johnson signing, that the front office will do what they want, not what the fans want.

LOL, YOU would never...

Are you Fred Wilpon by any chance?

(And we DON'T WONNA go to your shitty excuse of a baseball stadium...)

speaking of woopass i belive the mets swept the yankees last year :Coughs LOSERS: and plus the yankees arent classy enought to play at shea. u need to be a baseball fan not a raggy *** peice of [naughty word]. when i say that last statement i dont point it out to any yankee fans here. im talking in a general of most yankee fans. no offense toward any yanks fan here.

speaking of woopass i belive the mets swept the yankees last year :Coughs LOSERS: and plus the yankees arent classy enought to play at shea. u need to be a baseball fan not a raggy *** peice of [naughty word]. when i say that last statement i dont point it out to any yankee fans here. im talking in a general of most yankee fans. no offense toward any yanks fan here.

Last I remember, we beat you when it counted, WORLD SERIES. :Coughs LOSERS: I know the mid-July Subway Series is the most exciting thing you Mutts fans get to see....

And what da hell was that?

"the yankees arent classy enougb to play at shea." ?

That doesn't make any sense.

Seriously, I KNOW you don't actually like Shea, it's a dirty, ugly-***, noisy(Airplanes), purple toilet. That's why the Mets want a new stadium, or would you rather stay at Shea?...

Last I remember, we beat you when it counted, WORLD SERIES. :Coughs LOSERS: I know the mid-July Subway Series is the most exciting thing you Mutts fans get to see....

And what da hell was that?

"the yankees arent classy enougb to play at shea." ?

That doesn't make any sense.

Seriously, I KNOW you don't actually like Shea, it's a dirty, ugly-***, noisy(Airplanes), purple toilet. That's why the Mets want a new stadium, or would you rather stay at Shea?...

man i was at game 5 of the 2000 WS....dam those yanks :-(. pus shea stadium is the coolest stadium.....and the airplanes arent there becuase its there.....it was put there so every1 can see the greatest stadium in the world. i dont see no planes flying over yankee stadium.....unless its hijacked :-)

man i was at game 5 of the 2000 WS....dam those yanks :-(. pus shea stadium is the coolest stadium.....and the airplanes arent there becuase its there.....it was put there so every1 can see the greatest stadium in the world. i dont see no planes flying over yankee stadium.....unless its hijacked :-)

OK...whatever you say....

The Yankees aren't classy enough to play there? The Yankees would take a class downfall if they ever decided to play at Shea! Shea is garbage to me, and I would never wish the Yankees to play there.

too late

Yankees even took up residence here for two years in 1974-75 while the venerable Yankee Stadium was being "refurbished"

SOURCE:http://web.novaone.net/ralph/Shea/

Then what's the point in having a video section at all if they're all just going to be stored on the main page? :p

When they had more than one, they should have opened it. Oh well, just the EA-way I guess.

there has to be three KEY things on the main page, dont ask why, but it will be used soon

Archived