2010 Rosters For Mvp 2005

abelardo

Basically the way it works is a variety of people from mvpmods and eamods, mainly kg, but many others, set rosters for opening day within the next, ohhhhh, 2 weeks and then MLB is sent a list. They are encouraged to contact all 30 teams and press them to match the rosters changes made and generally cooperate with what we post. If a guy gets injured, we just tell him to suck it up.

• 2 months later...

KG is supposedly working on something for Opening Day, but I've yet to hear anything from anyone. As far as I know, it's just a movement update, without player ratings updated. There was some stuff on MVPMods.com (now MLBMods.com) about guys doing updated ratings in case KG isn't up to doing a 2010 version, but I haven't heard anything from them in weeks/months, and at last check, they had completed 3 of 30 teams. Sit tight, something will likely come soon. Probably once the photos have been released.

If you're super desperate, grab one of the ones that aren't KG-made under the MVP 05 downloads section.

• 2 weeks later...

I just make up my rosters (lot of created players for AA and A) and go through a lot of simmed games until KG has his rosters in. There was one I downloaded in March that was pretty decent, but not 100%. Not really even 80%, bu it's decent and I can work off that.

Archived