Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NYM, I'm loving it, background just puts the sig through the roof

Thanks. I think my backrounds were my problem. I really went into the sig just trying to do something new. I downloaded a new brush, played around with the effects, and there I had it, one of my best backrounds ever.

The only think I don't like is the gap between Reyes and the NY logo. I think it's too big, but for now I'll leave it because I didn't save a PSD of it.

How do you do that wih GIMP?

on your text layer...select the non-font area...then go to Select>Invert then go to Edit>Stroke Selection. Select the thickness of the line, make sure you have the color you want the stroke to be as the foreground color and then click ok.

If you already merged it down, select the letters with the magic wand individually...then go to Edit>Stroke Selection etc...

on your text layer...select the non-font area...then go to Select>Invert then go to Edit>Stroke Selection. Select the thickness of the line, make sure you have the color you want the stroke to be as the foreground color and then click ok.

If you already merged it down, select the letters with the magic wand individually...then go to Edit>Stroke Selection etc...

Hey Bama, did you ever make a clone tool tutorial?