Sigs

LetsGoOakland

Here is your avy DUnit, it was something I was toying with and you'll either love it or you will hate it. If its the latter then I'll do something else for you:

jetermi4.png

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of your sigs look the exact same!! They all have 1 glowing white player with a faded version of the exact same picture just behind the main image, and the team's logo on the side. Granted, they look awesome, but they're all the same. The text even looks the same in those 2.

Ok thats a fair criticism I guess but thats only for a one person sig, for two person sigs i do different stuff, and did you see the joe horn sig I made? That was different than all of them. So thanks for comments though, I'll work on some other stuff. Also though, If you notice, I have a different background on each sig so theres no repetition there.

DUnit- Your welcome, I'm glad you like it.

Guys, there are so many football sigs because it's football season. At this point, I've lost pretty much all interest in baseball, and it's all about football.
losing interest?! this is when the "real" season begins! i'd rather watch all the playoffs then all the regular season games, these games for football don't matter nearly as much than these baseball games. But then, i just guess i'm extra hostile since i'm not a very big baseball fan...

If you're using Photoshop, duplicate the layer with your pic on it (Ctrl+J). Take the top layer that you duplicated and give it a motion blur (Filter>Blur>Motion Blur) of about 40 with an angle of 0. Set that blurred layer to Color Dodge.

-dan

But then, i just guess i'm extra hostile since i'm not a very big baseball fan...
ARGH! "i'm not a very big baseball fan"? i meant i'm not a very big football fan. presonally, i think that baseball is the most perfect sport in the world. I also think that football is one of the most stupidest sports in the world. but, whatever...