Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my first sig. lmk know how I did. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

chippsigcopy.jpg

Really good for a first sig, try to have a bit less chipper, and no I'm not saying that because I'm a Mets fan. On the right side, its just a tad cluttered. It really is very good though.

Really good for a first sig, try to have a bit less chipper, and no I'm not saying that because I'm a Mets fan. On the right side, its just a tad cluttered. It really is very good though.

Thanks for the advice. My other question is how do you get backgrounds like the one you use yourself or the ones kc and fred use? Any help would be appreciated with that.

Lol, I can't make sigs for my life. I'm gonna go try, but personally I got Big Rog to do mine. KC, I suppose you could pm him, Big Rog says that he got a lot of help from him, and it definetly shows. I'm gonna go get Photoshop CS2 and see what I can do. It will probably end up looking like something that everyone else can make in Paint, but I will still wear it proudly. :wink:

Lol, I can't make sigs for my life. I'm gonna go try, but personally I got Big Rog to do mine. KC, I suppose you could pm him, Big Rog says that he got a lot of help from him, and it definetly shows. I'm gonna go get Photoshop CS2 and see what I can do. It will probably end up looking like something that everyone else can make in Paint, but I will still wear it proudly. :wink:
i got your back my little school skipping friend :lol: