LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JimmyRollinssig.png

Pudgesig.png

Comments please!!!

I like the Rollins one...though the Phillies logo looks out of place..Also, you didn't erase the Trademark symbol, though thats really just a pet peeve of mine.

I'm not really feeling the brushes on the pudge one, but good effort.

Thanks for the compilments guys. I'm willing to take requests as long as I can find hi-res pics of whomever you want.

EDIT: new sig:

bensigcopyjf3.jpg

Woah that Big Ben is off the hizzy. I mean, I'm not much on sigs, but WOW! I really like it. I don't know what it is about it, probably the color scheme, but as a Jets fan, I gatta say that one is awesome. Damn you Doug Brien. Can you make me one with Reyes, Wright, Delgado, Lo Duca, and Beltran, something about that 1-5 lineup that rocks.

Woah that Big Ben is off the hizzy. I mean, I'm not much on sigs, but WOW! I really like it. I don't know what it is about it, probably the color scheme, but as a Jets fan, I gatta say that one is awesome. Damn you Doug Brien. Can you make me one with Reyes, Wright, Delgado, Lo Duca, and Beltran, something about that 1-5 lineup that rocks.

Wow 5 people on 1 sig, I'll give it a shot but I'm not sure who nicely that will turn out. I'll make sure Delgodo's on it though ;) lol.

Dan - You're right about the grunge thing, I dont use it too often but I think it kinda represents the whole steelers persona. Thanks for making a tutorial though. I would never have begun making sigs if it wasnt for your tutorials. Thanks again.

Wow 5 people on 1 sig, I'll give it a shot but I'm not sure who nicely that will turn out. I'll make sure Delgodo's on it though ;) lol.

Dan - You're right about the grunge thing, I dont use it too often but I think it kinda represents the whole steelers persona. Thanks for making a tutorial though. I would never have begun making sigs if it wasnt for your tutorials. Thanks again.

I'm pretty sure after seeing your Big Ben I'm sure you can do it. Also, I saw one with 7 or 8 Chipper Joneses above, and I never wanna see that many again. It was very good though, and that was his 1st sig, so I figured I'd ask you if you could do it. Good luck.