Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice little vid KC...BTW, with your current sigs, are you playing the new Mortal Kombat game that just came out?

Yes I am, it is the best Mortal Kombat game I have ever played since Mortal Kombat II came out. I know, yeah, it's a bold statement but c'mon now, they have every character in MK that has ever thrown a punch in this game! On top of that you can create your own fatality!

Yes I am, it is the best Mortal Kombat game I have ever played since Mortal Kombat II came out. I know, yeah, it's a bold statement but c'mon now, they have every character in MK that has ever thrown a punch in this game! On top of that you can create your own fatality!

Yah, it is a great game and I love how you can choose 62 different characters and even more since you can create your own fighter as well. The fighting style is clean and to me it feels more like an old MK Game in terms of the fighting because the story mode for this game was really short. As far as the create a fatality, it's pretty cool, but sometimes my fingers aren't fast enough and can only do like 2 or 3 moves. I wish though that they would have left all the original fatalities for the characters in (not the additional ones like Babality, Animality, etc.). But I feel that if they did that they would've had to take stuff out because the content on the game is already 4.4 GB of disc space, and I think all the animations for the fatalities would be alot in space.

Anyways, I'm done hijacking the thread, get back to posting sigs guys! lol

I think someone requested a Carp sig earlier if i'm not mistaken. Whoever wants this or requested can have it:

carpgr1.png

Comments?

I like it... it took me a while to find what page it was on but I do like it. Mr. Cy Young is correct

actually i found where big rog's is at but i can't see it.