Sigs

LetsGoOakland

yea, i thought of doing somthing a little bit different....i would always put a players face with a lil pic of them in action put a mets log and color it over in blue.....

this one i put the backround black

one side i put blue the other white, then i radial spinned it 99%

got a pic of a mets logo pics of kaz and reyes and BAM....it looks good cuz im not going over anything and i like the whole white and black theme

its my best work yet.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice sigs NYM, ur sig is ur best one yet, nice stuff. Though on the rivera one, his huge pic in the middle is kinda spontaneous, and kinda scary too

well i wanted to make a quick sig, and i needed to fill in the middle....he doenst ghave to use it and i suggest he doesnt, because it isnt great, i like my own one though...........it isnt great, i think he should ask KKKERRRY or KC because they make nice ones....although my sig is the best!!!!!!!!!!

ok i have it done......i couldnt fit pavano(actually i did but it just didnt look good) its a little crowded so i only put one yankee symbol on the right side of the sig....

well enjoy

yanks0ak.jpg

http://img83.exs.cx/img83/6973/yanks0ak.jpg

Dude that is awesome. But you forgot A-Rod. Did you leave him out because of no room?

Anyway, thanks anyway. And if you can, make a new one with A-Rod in it, or edit this one.

Thanks again, your awesome!

Dude that is awesome. But you forgot A-Rod. Did you leave him out because of no room?

Anyway, thanks anyway. And if you can, make a new one with A-Rod in it, or edit this one.

Thanks again, your awesome!

i didnt put them in it because there was really no room at all to fit him or pavano....when i put them in they just didnt look good at all.....i would be glad to make u an arod sig but there is a sig limit of 1 sig per person.....i want u to PM me, tell me if u want to keep the sig i gave u or i can make u a sperate arod one.

Hey, I'm getting there, wait for the next sig I will make for someone, it will be sickness.

bbal9 we are the forgotten sig makers lol.....are sigs are gettign sicker and sicker by the day....someday...someday :-)