Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo NYM91 Shut the [naughty word] up, don't talk about peoples mom, how would you feel if Moose's mom was dead, you would feel like an [naughty word]hole wouldn't you, grow up and quit your bull ****.

Also Fuzz, please stop feeding into this, we don't need any thing to flare up, all you're doing is adding fuel to the fire.

Now that's off my chest.

People let's all just get along.

have u seen me respond in the last 10 posts?

and i didnt insult him -- i said i bet his mom was hot, nothing wrong with that...

by the way, me and moose had a conversation earlier on aim and i think we really settled everything.

so drop it, and folks, stop telling me to quit it when i already did like a page back.

I've put my Rays sig on hold, until I can get some better pitcures of Crawford and Brazelton.

In the meantime I have changed the dramtic age difference in my astro sig, replacing Biggio with Lane. Now the four are all in a year of one another, and also inadvertantly keeping it so that they are wearing the 4 different Astros jerseys.