Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a nice goal to shoot for. I hope you get it.

So do I, my coach is a great guy and he knows lots of college coaches, he played minor league ball until he suffered an injury. Hopefully he'll put in a good word for me as I get older. He already sent one of my schools players to LSU on a full baseball scholarship, and other kids to other colleges.

So do I, my coach is a great guy and he knows lots of college coaches, he played minor league ball until he suffered an injury. Hopefully he'll put in a good word for me as I get older. He already sent one of my schools players to LSU on a full baseball scholarship, and other kids to other colleges.

Good Luck Man.

Just keep working at it and try your best. It's a gift to play this game and to play it professionally would be a thrill. Never stop working. It's good you live in Florida so you can play all year if you want.

Yea, I'm thinking about baseball all the time, If I'm not physically playing it, I'm playing it on the computer, and I'm always watching games. I have my dad tape my games so I can watch it and see what I can do to make myself better. I really take baseball seriously.

Hey KKKerry, can I get one:

The sig would be tinted oriole orange, on one side would be Brooks Robinson diving to catch a line drive, on the other side would Cal Ripken doing his trademark curtain call (raising the hand in thanks). In the middle would be the words: "Those were the days...." But below that would be, in really small text: "Angelos SUCKS!"

O, and my name would be in the right hand corner.